- MFG # 540808
- UPC # 031604011604
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that has numerous health benefits.
Vitamin E fights against damaging natural substances known as free radicals. It is incorporated in to the fat-based tissues of the body‚ such as the heart‚ fat-carrier molecules like LDL (“bad” cholesterol)‚ and our cell membranes‚ where it acts to stabilize these structures and protect them from free radical attack.
In the News: Nature Made responds to the recent claims regarding Vitamin E and Multivitamins.
Nature Made Vitamin E 400 IU dl Alpha is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
1) Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand.
2) No Artificial Colors‚ Flavors‚ or Preservatives.
3) No Yeast‚ Starch or Gluten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 100
Amount per Softgel / % Daily Value
Vitamin E 400 IU / 1333%
Ingredients: dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate‚ Gelatin‚ Glycerin‚ Water.
No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Starch. No Gluten.
Take one softgel one to two times daily‚ with a meal.
Vitamin E should be avoided when taking:
Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs.
Vitamin E should be used with caution when combined with:
1) Blood thinning medication - (i.e. Warfarin and Coumadin)‚ or other agents that affect the ability of blood to clot (Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs‚ Aspirin‚ etc.). Vitamin E in combination with these medications may increase risk of bleeding.
2) Lipid-lowering drugs - Vitamin E in combination with other antioxidant vitamins (beta-carotene‚ C and selenium) may reduce the therapeutic benefits of combinations of statins and niacin. Monitor lipid levels closely for potential changes in drug efficacy if using these antioxidants while taking statins plus niacin.
3) Chemotherapy Agents - High doses of antioxidants should be avoided during chemotherapy treatment until additional evidence is available.
Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
Given that no two cases are alike‚ all patients should be aware of the potential drug-nutrient interactions that may exist and are encouraged to follow up with their primary health care professional.
Caution: Consult your physician before taking this product if you have vascular disease (such as heart disease or history of stroke) or diabetes‚ are pregnant or nursing‚ taking medication‚ facing surgery‚ have bleeding problems‚ or undergoing any treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot.
As ingredients may change from time to time‚ please check the label on the bottle.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Starch Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Vitamin E 400 IU 100 Softgels
from Knoxville, TN
I was having some circulatory issues and noticed a varicose vein in my leg for the first time. I read that vitamin e and a high vitamin C dose can help. Along with keeping my leg elevated my veins were gone in 24 hours! Be careful because I think too much can be a negative result so follow the instructions!! The pill is little and easy to swallow
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008