- MFG # 513-01
- UPC # 858860004054
- Chromium is an essential trace element believed to be beneficial for improving blood sugar levels.
- Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract is an herb that may possibly help promote normal glucose levels.
- Cinnulin PF® is a water-soluble extract of Cinnamomum burmannii. It’s believed to help increase glucose metabolism.
- Bitter melon extract is derived from the bitter melon plant and it may possibly help reduce blood sugar levels. Additionally‚ it may help promote gastrointestinal and skin health.
Uncontrolled blood sugar levels might lead to several health conditions. A supplement like Support Glucose by BioMatrix may possibly help maintain glucose levels within normal ranges and aid in glucose metabolism. It might also be able to reduce damage caused by free radicals due to the abnormal glucose levels.
Some of the ingredients you will find in this BioMatrix formula include chromium (as chromium polynicotinate)‚ Gymnema sylvestre leaf extract‚ Cinnulin PF® (cinnamon extract)‚ and bitter melon extract.
For a complete list of all the components‚ please refer to the ingredients section on this page.
Before taking Support Glucose from BioMatrix as a dietary supplement‚ consult with your doctor to see if this product is right for you.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving % Daily Value
ChromeMate® Niacin bound Chromium 200 mcg 167%
(as Cr Polynicotinate)
Gymnema sylvestre Leaf Extract 200 mg*
yielding Gymnemic Acid 50 mg
Cinnulin PF® (Cinnamon Extract) 125 mg*
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 100 mg*
Bitter Melon (Momordica charantia) Extract 80 mg*
yielding Charantin 0.4 mg
Lagestroemia speciosa L. (Banaba) Leaf Extract 50 mg*
yielding Corosolic Acid 0.5 mg
Vanadyl sulfate 5 mg*
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients; vegetable cellulose (capsule)‚ rice four‚ vegetable stearate.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule with a meal‚ 1-3 times daily or as directed by protocol or your physician.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Gluten Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.