- MFG # BKSKIDLQ4OZ
- UPC # 691195003817
Alcohol-free Chanca Piedra liquid extract‚ contains vegetable glycerin. Each milliliter (ml) contains 1 gram of the extract of dried leaf.
Chanca Piedra (Phyllanthus niruri) is an Amazon rain forest plant‚ traditionally used for kidney stones‚ gall stones‚ liver‚ bladder and pancreas problems.
Chanca Piedra is a composite name‚ chanca meaning "to break" in Quechua and piedra meaning "stone" in Spanish. It is the popular name given to several mal fern-like plant in the Phyllanthus genu (botanical family Euphorbiaceae)‚ including Phyllanthus niruri.
Traditional Usage: In different areas of South America native people use Chanca Piedra to treat a wide variety of conditions‚ including toxic liver‚ hepatitis‚ excess uric acid‚ as well as gall bladder and kidney stones.
- Wildcrafted and Single Source indigenous.
- All raw material is shade-dried.
- Available in 1:1 extract (of phyllanthus niruri) SLS-Free Vegetarian capsule form or as an 1:1 strength Alcohol free liquid extract (Vegetable Glycerin used as stabilizer instead of alcohol) or as Loose tea.
- No fillers‚ excepients‚ or additives in capsules or tea.
- Heavy metal content is undectectable in all Break-Stone liquid extracts.
- Each batch undergoes Fingerprint analysis (IRTLC) and Gas chromatography (Potency testing).
- Plant material is collected in Peru and the liquid extracts‚ capsules and tea are manufactured‚ bottled and packaged in the United States.
- All products are gluten free‚ vegan‚ and alcohol free.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving size: 1 ml (30 drops)
Servings per Container: 118
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value*
Phyllanthus niruri whole plant extract / **
(Chanca Piedra leaf)
*Percent daily values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
**Daily value established.
Other Ingredients: vegetable glycerin‚ purified water. Gluten Free.
Take 30-60 drops (1-2 ml) at least 1/2 hour before eating or 2 hours after eating‚ 4-6 times a day with a glass of water.
Maintenance: Take 30 drops (1 ml) a day 4-7 days a week away from food.
Consult your physician if pregnant or nursing.
This product is gluten-free.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Excipients Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-2 of 2
jAk on 10/23/2014
isRoyal Break-Stone Liver Liquid Extract 4 oz the same as Royal Break-Stone Kidney Liquid Extract 4 oz the ingredients seem to be the sameA
Rosa on 10/23/2014
Hello Jak, thank you for contacting PureFormulas. These two products contain the same ingredients, but have different directions on dosage.
- Rosa on 10/23/2014
Danielle on 8/19/2014
customer wants to know if she should store item in refrigerator after opening or should she store in dry placeA
Raisa on 9/04/2014
Hello Danielle, thank you for contacting PureFormulas. Usually products that require refrigeration after opening will have it specified on the bottle. For more information on Royal Break-Stone Kidney Liquid Extract we suggest contacting the manufacturer Whole World Botanicals.
- Raisa on 9/04/2014