- MFG # PRV090
- UPC # 879452003705
Pulmonary Revive™ was formulated to address various aspects of lung health‚ including those factors that participate in the pathophysiology and symptomatology of inflammatory lung diseases - particularly asthma and bronchitis - including microbial‚ inflammatory‚ and immune issues. It also demonstrates antitussive (cough suppressing)‚ immunmodulating/balancing‚ antimicrobial and broncho-relaxing properties.
Pulmonary Revive™ contains:
1) Cordyceps sinensis – a medicinal mushroom; studies of diseases of the respiratory system have shown to display antitussive‚ anti-inflammatory‚ and expectorant effects.
2) Propolis – a resin collected by bees from the buds of trees; shown in research to reduce airway inflammation‚ reduce nocturnal asthmatic attacks and improve pulmonary function.
3) Ginger – a proven anti-inflammatory‚ as it suppresses prostaglandin synthesis through inhibition of COX-1 and COX-2; in animal models of pulmonary inflammation‚ ginger demonstrated significant Th2 immune suppression and reduced airway hyper-responsiveness.
4) Astragalus – herb used to strengthen the respiratory tract and fight upper respiratory infections. A combination of astragalus and cordyceps was shown to help decrease bronchial tissue damage by inhibiting the cytokine TGF-?1‚ which is responsible for cell proliferation.
5) Boswellia – an Ayurvedic plant that contains potent anti-inflammatory triterpenoids called boswellic acids. Boswellic acid and its derivatives have demonstrated anti-inflammatory‚ anti-tumor‚ and blood lipid lowering activities.
6) Bromelain – a well known proteolytic enzyme from pineapple; possesses potent anti-inflammatory and immunoregulatory properties‚ both shown to be mechanisms of action in various models of inflammatory lung conditions.
7) Adhatoda vasica – a classic ayurvedic herb shown to possess antitussive‚ expectorant‚ bronchodilating and antimicrobial properties.
8) Vinpocetine – an extract from the periwinkle plant; shown in animal models of lung inflammation to regulate the transcription factor NF-kappaB and its subsequent dependent inflammatory responses.
Serving Size: 3 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Cordyceps (as CordycepsPrime) (Cordyceps sinensis) (mycelia) [Standardized to contain 8% cordycepic acid and 0.28% adenosine] (From soy) 750mg / *
Propolis 300mg / *
Ginger Extract (Zingiber officinale) (root) [standardized to contain 5% gingerol] 300mg / *
Astragalus Extract (Astragalus membranaceus) (root) 250mg / *
Adhatoda Extract (Adhatoda vasica) (leaf) [Standardized to contain 1% vasicine] 250mg / *
Boswellia Extract (as Boswellin) [Standardized to contain 60% boswellic acids] 250mg / *
Bromelain (2400 GDU/g) 250mg / *
Vinpocetine (as BioVinca) 15mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ vegetable stearate.
Does not contain gluten.
As a dietary supplement‚ take three capsules per day‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.