- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 083851204315
• Since 1969‚ Green Magma® has been the world's premier barley grass supplement.
• Backed by over 40 years of scientific research and consumer satisfaction.
• Contains vitamins‚ minerals‚ amino acids‚ enzymes‚ chlorophyll‚ carotenoids‚ flavonoids‚ and other valuable phytochemicals that support every system of the body.
• Consumers report a dramatic increase in energy‚ increased regularity‚ and better looking hair‚ skin‚ and nails.†
• Green Magma® is a juice extract‚ not a fiber product. Our bodies can more easily and completely absorb the nutrients from a juice supplement than one containing fiber‚ which locks in many of the important nutrients.
• Dr. Hagiwara’s award-winning gentle juicing and spray-drying technique concentrates the many nutrients found in fresh‚ young barley grass juice into a nutrient-dense powder naturally protected from oxidation.
• Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Our barley grass is grown in the USA without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
• Green Magma® is available as a powder (2.8 oz.‚ 5.3 oz.‚ and 10.6 oz. bottles)‚ in tablets (250 tablets per bottle)
• Enhanced energy and digestion.
• Better looking hair‚ skin‚ & nails.
• Gentle detoxification.
• Provides essential nutrients easily assimilated by our bodies.
• Strengthens the immune system.
• Contains anti-inflammatory compounds.
• Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
• Provides crucial nutritional support while dieting and cleansing.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 Teaspoons (6g)
Servings per Container: 25
Amount per Serving / % DV*
Total Calories 20
Total Carbohydrate 4g / 1%
Protein 1g / 2%
Vitamin A (100% as Beta Carotene) 1000 IU / 20%
Vitamin C 9 mg / 15%
Vitamin K 18 mcg / 23%
Folic Acid 29 mcg / 7%
Calcium 35 mg / 4%
Iron 0.5 mg / 2%
Sodium 52 mg / 2%
Magnesium 12 mg / 4%
Potassium 238 mg / 6%
Chlorophyll 13 mg / **
* Percent Daily values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Powdered juice from organic young barley grass‚ organic maltodextrin (a complex carbohydrate from tapioca)‚ organic brown rice.
Certified organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI). Our barley is grown without the use of pesticides or chemical fertilizers.
Dissolve 2 teaspoons (6g) into an 8 oz. glass of water or your favorite juice. Recommended daily on an empty stomach (20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal).
Do not take with hot liquids since heat will neutralize active enzymes.
Store with lid tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- No Added Sugar
- Organic Product
- Salt Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Green Magma - 5.3 oz (150 Grams)
from Coral Gables, FL
Great greens drink
Great source of vitamins minerals protein antioxidants. Great source of chlorophyll. Will buy more in the future.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in