- MFG # TMD03
- UPC # 878941000072
- Non-GMO Project Verified.
- From Utah's inland sea‚ the Great Salt Lake.
- Over 72 naturally occurring trace minerals.
- cGMP Certified.
- Kosher/Halal Certified.
- Food Grade.
- Solar Evaporated.
- All Natural.
- Gluten Free.
ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops is an all natural mineral concentrate that’s made by using ConcenFlo™‚ their proprietary harvesting process. ConcenTrace® contains over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals from the Great Salt Lake with 99% sodium removed.
Ideally‚ minerals should come from eating a raw food diet. However‚ even eating a raw food diet isn’t enough since researchers have proven that soils have been depleted of minerals. Therefore‚ if it’s not in the soil‚ it’s not in the food. Here’s where ConcenTrace® comes in–taking ConcenTrace® every day ensures you’re getting a full spectrum of ionic trace minerals‚ which are the same kind of bioavailable ionic trace minerals that are found in foods.
Your Body Needs ConcenTrace®
Your body is an intricate circuit board of electric charges and impulses. In order for it to stay balanced and perform at optimum efficiency‚ you need to constantly replenish yourself with the minerals and trace elements found in ConcenTrace®. If you are one of the 90% of Americans experts estimate suffer mineral imbalance or deficiency‚ your body is lacking these essential elements‚ causing your body to misfire so you feel rundown and tired. Power up with ConcenTrace® from Trace Minerals Research. It’s highly concentrated and contains over 72 ionically charged trace minerals that have been extracted from the world’s oldest inland sea‚ the Great Salt Lake. ConcenTrace® is the perfect solution for replenishing your body with the nutrients you need to maintain optimum health.
An All-Natural Solution of Living Minerals
ConcenTrace® is extracted directly from a natural source that took thousands of years to create. Over these thousands of years‚ the minerals in ConcenTrace® have been broken down to their most natural state where they have become naturally charged‚ living minerals that are bioavailable and soluble in water. In addition‚ the solution is in precisely the same proportion as healthy human fluids without synthetically produced compounds or deadly
The ionic minerals in ConcenTrace® also have the power to maintain and even improve the pH balance in your body. By preventing excessive fluctuations in acid-base balance‚ the body may be more apt to heal itself from chronic forms of illness.
ConcenTrace® is so essential to human health that you’ll find it in every one of our quality products. ConcenTrace® is the perfect way to replenish your body with all the elements you need to plug in and recharge.
Uses & Applications:
1. Bone‚ Joint & Health–Taken as directed‚ many people have experienced dramatic results in improving and strengthening bones‚ joints and teeth‚ and eliminating unwanted calcium deposits
2. Re-Mineralize Distilled Water–1/4-1/2 teaspoon per gallon for fresh spring water taste.
3. Electrolyte Replacement–Increased energy‚ vitality‚ and improved health by replacing and balancing soluble minerals in the body fluids. Soluble minerals are the electrolytes which conduct the body’s electrical energies.
4. Maintain pH Balance in the Body–The most important nutrients in our bodies for maintaining acid-base balance are minerals like those found in ConcenTrace®.
5. Hair and Skin–Use internally to nourish from within‚ externally as a rub (very concentrated; must be diluted; keep out of eyes or areas of broken skin unless highly diluted).
6. Helps Normalize Bowel Functions–Cleansing.
7. Calcium Assimilation–Reports show that calcium assimilates much better when taken with magnesium. ConcenTrace® is high in magnesium.
8. Circulatory Health–Minerals play important roles in decalcification‚ antioxidant and cleansing functions in the body. The heart requires magnesium with every beat. Potassium is used to contract the heart muscle
9. Vitamin Enhancement–Complete nutrition is more power nutrition. Vitamins without minerals DO NOT work. Trace minerals help assimilate vitamins.
10. Gardens and Plants–A study done by Rutgers University and other studies done by the USDA noted the severe mineral imbalance and depletion in American soil. For years many avid gardeners have used ConcenTrace® on their gardens as well as in the flower beds. It is also very beneficial to house plants when diluted with water. See the difference in your plants.
11. Pets–Ever noticed your pet eating grass or dirt? More than likely your pet is lacking essential minerals. For years‚ pet owners have added ConcenTrace® to their pet’s food and water.
12. Athletic performance–There are many examples of improved athletic performance including improved cardiovascular performance to improved blood serum nutrients.
13. Body Building–A study of a number of international body builders using ConcenTrace® reported excellent results.
14. Add to Carbonated Beverages–A recent study has shown that a few drops per glass balances soda pop to greatly reduce the potentially harmful effects of carbonation.
15. Magnesium Supplement–One of the highest quality‚ least expensive‚ most assimilable magnesium supplements on the market.
16. Cooking–Studies show mineral depletion in our soils. We frankly are not getting the minerals in the foods we eat. ConcenTrace® remineralizes these foods and adds flavor.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving size: 1/2 tsp. (about 40 drops)
Servings per container: 24
Amount Per Serving / % DV age 2-3 / % DV
Magnesium 250 mg / 125% / 63%
Chloride 650 mg / ** / 19 %
Sodium 5 mg / ** / <1%
Potassium 3 mg / ** / <1%
Sulfate 40 mg / ** / **
Lithium 1.5 mg / ** /**
Boron 1 mg / ** / **
**Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Ionic sea minerals from the Great Salt Lake in Utah‚ USA. Contains no other added ingredients.
Minor crystallization may occur‚ but this does not affect the quality of the product.
This product contains over 72 naturally occurring ionic trace minerals in varying trace amounts as found in seawater‚ including those listed above as well as the following: Calcium‚ Silicon‚ Selenium‚ Phosphorus‚ Iodine‚ Chromium‚ Manganese‚ Iron‚ Copper‚ Molybdenum‚ Zinc‚ Vanadium. Certified Vegan.
A complete list of minerals and trace minerals present in ConcenTrace®:
Aluminum‚ Antimony‚ Arsenic (Inorganic)‚ Barium‚ Beryllium‚ Bismuth‚ Boron‚ Bromide‚ Cadmium‚ Calcium‚ Carbonate‚ Cerium‚ Cesium‚ Chloride‚ Chromium‚ Cobalt‚ Copper‚ Dysprosium‚ Erbium‚ Europium‚ Fluoride‚ Gadolinium‚ Gallium‚ Germanium‚ Gold‚ Hafnium‚ Holmium‚ Indium‚ Iodine‚ Iridium‚ Iron‚ Lanthanum‚ Lead‚ Lithium‚ Lutetium‚ Magnesium‚ Manganese‚ Mercury‚ Molybdenum‚ Neodymium‚ Nickel‚ Niobium‚ Osmium‚ Palladium‚ Phosphorus‚ Platinum‚ Potassium‚ Praseodymium‚ Rhenium‚ Rhodium‚ Rubidium‚ Ruthenium‚ Samarium‚ Scandium‚ Selenium‚ Silicon‚ Silver‚ Sodium‚ Strontium‚ Sulfate/Sulfur‚ Tantalum‚ Tellurium‚ Terbium ‚Thallium‚ Thorium‚ Thulium‚ Tin‚ Titanium‚ Tungsten‚ Vanadium‚ Ytterbium‚ Yttrium‚ Zinc‚ Zirconium‚ plus other naturally-occurring trace minerals found in seawater.
Gluten Free. Contains no known allergens.
This product is all natural‚ highly concentrated‚ contains no added preservatives‚ flavors‚ or sweeteners and has a very strong taste. They recommend mixing it with juice or food and dividing the serving throughout the day to mask the concentrated mineral flavor. Begin regimen by taking 10 drops for 3 consecutive days. Each day thereafter‚ increase serving by 10 drops up to ½ teaspoon (40 drops) once or twice daily.
Children over age 2: Take 1 drop for every 5 lbs of body weight. Children under age 2: consult a physician. For regular or sodium restricted diets.
Re-mineralize water: Improve the flavor of distilled‚ reverse osmosis or purified water. Adding 20-40 drops per gallon or to taste (2-4 drops per glass) compares to expensive mineral waters and adds a complete‚ balanced spectrum of low sodium minerals and trace minerals. At 20 drops per gallon‚ 8 ounces will re-mineralize 192 gallons.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Contains no known allergens.
Minor crystallization may occur‚ but this does not affect the quality of the product.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Allergen Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- GMP Certification
- Halal Product
- Kosher Product
- Made in the USA
- Vegan Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Low Sodium ConcenTrace® Trace Mineral Drops 2 fl. oz (59 ml)
from White Plains, NEW YORK
Ten ConcenTrace Trace Minerals Drops in a glass of water stir and drink as you go. Doesnt get any easier to get minerals back into your body.
- quick and easy to dose
- goes right in my water I drink for the day
- salty taste but I can add more water to diffuse
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008