- MFG # 0412
- UPC # 727783004123
Bone Health & Calcium: Plant vs. Rock?
The most common form of calcium supplement today is derived from limestone (rock). Jagged‚ isolated‚ and with limited surface area‚ it can be difficult for the stomach to digest. It is also devoid of other key bone-nourishing nutrients.
The Whole-Food Difference:
Calcium must be completely dissolved in order to be absorbed. Bone Strength Take Care is different. Plant-sourced‚ it delivers whole-food calcium‚ magnesium and 72 other trace minerals in a natural honey comb structure with an open surface area that is easy to digest and utlize. Calcium carbonate sourced from limestone has a much smaller‚ rocky surface area and is more difficult to dissolve.
The calcium complex in Bone Strength Take Care is derived from a natural plant form called Lithothamnion‚ sustainability harvested from pristine shores along the Icelandic coastline. Much like organic vegetables‚ this sea plant is allowed to mature naturally and then sustainably harvested to deliver its optimal nutritional value.
Benefits from Bone Strength Take Care Tiny Tabs:
1) Whole-Food Calcium: While most calcium supplements are derived from rocks‚ plant-sourced Bone Strength Take Care Tiny Tabs delivers bone-strengthening calcium your body recognizes as food.
2) Bone-Health Complex: Provides key nutrients—including Whole-Food Vitamin D3—that help the body effectively utilize calcium‚ promote bone creation‚ and foster optimal bone health.
3) Bones Not Arteries: Formulated with TargetCal®‚ featuring Natural Vitamin K2‚ which directs calcium to the bones‚ where you need it‚ and keeps it out of the arteries where you don’t.
4) Promotes Joint Health: Our whole-food calcium‚ magnesium and 72 trace mineral complex has also been shown to promote joint health‚ flexibility‚ and movement.
5) Easy To Digest Tiny Tabs: Delivered in an easy-to-swallow tiny tablet‚ and as whole food‚ it’s easy to digest.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: Six Tablets
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin D3† (TargetCal) 1000 IU / 250%
Vitamin K1† (TargetCal) 35mcg / 44%
Vitamin K2 (MK-7) (TargetCal) 45mcg / 56%
Calcium (from Algae ‡) 770mg / 77%
Magnesium (from Algae ‡) 58mg / 14%
Strontium (from Algae ‡) 5mg / *
Silica (from Algae ‡) 2mg / *
Vanadium (from Algae ‡) 13mcg / *
*Daily Value not established.
‡ Lithothamnion: L. calcareum and L. corallioides.
† Nutrients are cultured in organic media that may contain: organic milled soy‚ organic yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae)‚ organic maltodextrin‚ organic gum acacia‚ organic alfalfa powder‚ enzymes and Lactobacilli (L. acidophilus‚ L. bifidus‚ L. rhamnosus).
Other ingredients: Organic barley grass‚ organic gum acacia‚ modified cellulose‚ silica‚ sunflower oil‚ and Bacillus subtilis natto extract.
Naturally gluten free.
100% Vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.
Contains: Fermented Soy.
Take six tablets daily in the middle of a larger meal. For best results‚ take two tablets with lunch and four tablets with dinner.
As with any dietary or herbal supplement‚ you should advise your health care practitioner of the use of this product.
For use with children or if you are nursing‚ pregnant‚ considering pregnancy‚ or taking Coumadin/Warfarin‚ you should consult your health care practitioner prior to using this product.
Allergen Caution: Contains Fermented Soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Vegetarian Tablets
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Bone Strength Take Care® Tiny Tabs® - 120 Tablets
from Coral Gables, FL
Helps rebuild strong bones
Bone Strength Take Care Tiny Tabs is great for people like me with osteoporosis. I no longer have it it is cured now.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
from Grand Rapids MI
I was told at the health store that Bone Strength Take Care®Tiny Tabs along with zyflamend heart would help my knee. I have been taking them both for one month and do not have any more pain in my knee and can now go up and down stairs without my knee hurting.
helps rebuild bone
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in