- MFG # 0200103.180
- UPC # 026664210319
Beta Carotene is a carotenoid which is converted in the body into Vitamin A. The product is provided in easy-to-swallow softgel capsules.
Beta Carotene is recommended for:
- Ocular Support.
- Immune System Support.
- Skin Health.
About Beta Carotene:
- Beta-carotene is one of a group of natural chemicals known as carotenes or carotenoids.
- Carotenes are responsible for the orange color of many fruits and vegetables such as carrots‚ pumpkins and sweet potatoes.
- It is an antioxidant‚ like vitamins E and C.
- Beta Carotene is also known as Provitamin A is important in the formation of bones and teeth.
- Beta Carotene is also a potent antioxidant like vitamins C and E that helps rid the body of the “free radicals” that can destroy cells and interfere with desirable chemical reactions.
- Beta carotene is converted into Vitamin A by the liver on an “as needed” basis and is water soluble (unlike Vitamin A‚ which is fat soluble) which means it does not build up in the body.
- Beta carotene also supports Vitamin A deficiency without any problem of toxicity associated with “mega” doses of Vitamin A.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size 1 Softgel
Servings Per Container 180
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene) 25‚000 IU 500%
Other Ingredients: soybean oil‚ gelatin‚ glycerin‚ corn oil‚ yellow beeswax‚ soy lecithin.
Contains Soy. Gluten Free.
As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 softgel daily‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ consult your health care practitioner before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool‚ dry place. Contains Soy.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in