- MFG # 0200128.060
- UPC # 026664212863
- Thiamin‚ which assists the body in converting food to energy; it also supports healthy skin‚ hair‚ muscles‚ and brain power.
- Riboflavin‚ which converts food into energy‚ while also supporting healthy skin‚ hair‚ blood and brain.
- Niacin‚ which also converts food into energy‚ while also supporting blood cell and nervous system health.
- Vitamin B-6‚ which lowers homocysteine levels in the body and promotes cardiovascular health; it also converts the hormone tryptophan into niacin and serotonin‚ which regulates your sleep‚ mood‚ and appetite.
- Folic acid‚ which is responsible for creating new cells‚ while working to prevent spinal birth defects.
- Vitamin B-12‚ which lowers your risk of cardiovascular problems; it also creates new cells and helps the body break down amino acids‚ while also protecting nerve cells.
- Biotin‚ which converts food into energy and synthesizes glucose; it also helps your body break down fatty acids.
- Pantothenic acid‚ which creates lipids‚ steroid hormones‚ neurotransmitters‚ and hemoglobin.
- PABA‚ which creates hair and skin pigment‚ while also helping your body effectively utilize pantothenic acid.
- Choline‚ which helps your body create and release neurotransmitters that control nerve function‚ assists calcium in forming strong teeth and bones‚ and supports the transportation of fats throughout the body.
- Inositol‚ which works to protect your nervous system.
If you live a relatively healthy lifestyle but feel more fatigued than usual‚ or notice that your nails or hair are brittle‚ you may be suffering from a B vitamin deficiency. A wide variety of foods contain B vitamins that are essential for good health; these essential nutrients are grouped together in the B-complex family. Certain digestive disorders‚ other diseases‚ and medications can make it difficult for your body to properly absorb these vitamins through your diet. (You may be especially at risk of insufficient intake of vitamin B-12.) If that’s the case‚ you may need to take a multivitamin or B complex supplement to assist absorption.
DaVinci Labs’ B Complex-75 contains all 11 vitamins in the B complex family. Together‚ these vitamins support growth and development. Each one also provides additional benefits‚ such as:
Since it’s vital for all healthy adults to consume a higher amount of folic acid and biotin than other B vitamins‚ each dose of B Complex-75 contains 400 mg of folic acid and 300 mg of biotin. Take one capsule per day with food.
DaVinci Laboratories has been a leader in nutritional research and product development for decades. They are dedicated to providing products with superior manufacturing quality and natural ingredients. DaVinci also supports extensive research into the effectiveness of nutrients‚ allowing it to formulate unique supplements.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Amount Per Serving:
Thiamin 75 mg
Riboflavin 75 mg
Niacinamide 75 mg
Vitamin B6 75 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 75 mcg
Biotin 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 75 m g
PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 75 mg
Choline 75 mg
Inositol 75 mg
Other Ingredients: gelatin‚ vegetable stearate‚ rice flour
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement‚ take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your health care practitioner.
If pregnant or nursing‚ consult your health care practitioner before taking this product
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
This product is free of citrus‚ corn‚ egg‚ gluten‚ milk‚ sodium‚ soy‚ wheat‚ yeast‚ added sugars‚ starches‚ synthetic dyes‚ artificial flavorings and preservatives.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- Vegetarian Product
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for B Complex-75 60 Capsules
from Delafield, WI
DaVinci Labs B Complex-75 Capsules
I ordered B Complex-75 over a year ago to counter stress of daily living and recovery from exercising and to support immunity and metabolism issues. For the first time I increased the dosage during the Midwests long winter season. The change made a difference in the increased energy and mental stamina I realized battling the prolonged cold season.
The balance in components of the vitamin.
No after taste.
Easy to swallow despite capsule size.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008