- MFG # GAST
- UPC # 871149002329
- Glutamic acid hydrochloride‚ also known as glutamate‚ is an amino acid that helps promote an acidic environment in your stomach.
- Betaine hydrochloride‚ which improves your stomach’s ability to digest fat; it’s able to lower the pH of your stomach‚ which helps digestion; it’s naturally found in foods like grains and spinach.
- Pepsin‚ which is an enzyme that is involved in the digestion of proteins; taking GastrAcid increases your pepsin levels‚ and also prompts your body to create more natural stores of pepsin.
- Gentian root‚ which is an herb that has been used to aid digestion for centuries; it can increase saliva production while stimulating the secretion of hydrochloric acid and digestive juices in the stomach and pancreas‚ respectively.
The efficient digestion of food in your stomach is crucial in order to produce the protein and other nutrients that your body needs readily available. Unfortunately‚ the digestive capacity of your stomach slowly declines with age. Hydrochloric acid—which is needed to break down proteins and nutrients‚ as well as maintain healthy populations of gut bacteria—begins to decline as you get older; after age 60‚ the decline is especially steep. Pepsin‚ another stomach enzyme which helps break down proteins‚ also declines with age.
Xymogen’s GastrAcid has been formulated to supplement levels of important gastric secretions‚ which leads to more effective digestion. Improved digestion can help your body better absorb nutrients‚ which may lead to better health and a stronger immune system. An acidic stomach environment also helps promote the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria that assist in the digestion of food. GastrAcid contains several ingredients that help support your digestive health‚ such as:
A 180-capsule bottle of GastrAcid provides a three-month supply at the recommended dose of one capsule daily.
Xymogen® products provide pure dosages of the nutrients you need. Their supplements are available in forms far easier to swallow than the average tablet. There are several exclusive and patented formulas only available from Xymogen®. Regular clinical studies help ensure ingredient quality and effectiveness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Glutamic Acid HCI 350mg / **
Betaine HCI 300mg / **
Pepsin 1:10000 (porcine and bovine) 100mg / **
Gentain Root (Gentiana lutea) 20mg / **
**Daily Value not established.
HPMC (capsule)‚ stearic acid‚ magnesium stearate‚ silica.
Take one capsule after meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Do not use if there is a prior history of/or a current peptic or doudenal ulcer.
Keep out of reach of children.
Keep tightly clsed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Soy Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Vegetable Product
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Sweetener Free
- Preservative Free
- Pharmaceutical Grade
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for GastrAcid 180 Vegetable Capsules
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1
By Joel Thorpe
from Roseville, CA
Ive been using this product for over a year and it has helped relieve my IBS symptoms.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Displaying reviews 1-1 of 1