- MFG # 188263
- UPC # 051381882631
- Sodium lauryl sulfate-free
- Natural ingredients
- Coriandrum sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil: Is believed to be a great source of Vitamin C.
- Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) Oil: May possibly provide a soothing effect to your skin.
- Cymbopogon schoenanthus (Camel Grass) Extract: Might have potential antibacterial properties.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Leaf Extract: Is believed to help relieve tension and stress. In addition‚ it may possibly also help provide a peaceful sleep.
- Zingiber officinale (Ginger) Root Extract: Might be able to potentially fight off inflammation.
Comforting Geranium Bubble Bath 13 fl. oz.
Comforting Geranium Bubble Bath by Aura Cacia delivers a comforting bath. It might possibly help relieve tension and provide relaxation.
This Aura Cacia bubble bath product has floral fragrances of geranium‚ rose‚ and lavender‚ which help calm the mind. The combination of all the ingredients may help promote a soothing and healthy bath for your skin.
Use Aura Cacia’s Comforting Geranium Bubble Bath to possibly help nourish and moisturize your skin and to potentially achieve beautiful and radiant skin.
Some of the Ingredients in Comforting Geranium Bubble Bath 13 fl. oz. Include the Following:
The bubble bath is free from sodium lauryl sulfate and other artificial ingredients that may irritate the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Water‚ sodium myreth sulfate‚ cocamidopropyl betaine‚ decyl glucoside‚ sodium chloride‚ lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil‚ sodium hydroxymethylglycinate‚ coriandrum sativum (coriander) seed oil‚ pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil‚ citric acid‚ panthenol‚ wheat amino acids‚ ascorbic acid‚ rosa damascena (rose) absolute‚ cymbopogon schoenanthus (camel grass) extract‚ rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract‚ zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract‚ melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf extract.
Pour 1 to 2 tablespoons or desired amount into running bath water.
Use only as directed. Excessive use or prolonged exposure may cause irritation to skin and urinary tract. Discontinue use if rash‚ redness or itching occurs. Consult your physician if irritaion persists. If pregnant‚ nursing‚ suffering from any medical condition‚ or taking medication‚ consult a health care practitioner before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Organic Product
- No Animal Testing
- Made In The Usa
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
- Synthetic Fragrances Free