Regular Price: $16.98


Recommended use:
0.7 ml
Servings per container:
42 Servings
Price per serving:
Price per Unit*:
$13.06 per Fluid Ounce

*Price Per Unit may reflect product's price per capsule, ounce, fluid ounce, etc.

Gluten Free

Review Highlights

Shake well before using. Add 1 full squeeze of the dropper bulb to 2 oz. of water or juice‚ 2 to 5 times per day. Best taken between meals.

Serving Size: 0.7ml
Servings Per Container: About 42

Amount Per Serving / % DV

Certified Organic Extract Blend: 642mg(E) / †
Stinging Nettle (Urtica dioica) Herb (O)(F) and Seed (O)

†Daily Value (DV) not established.
(O)Certified organic.
(F)Fresh (undried).
(E)Extraction rate 303mg fresh herb and 82mg dry herb per 0.7ml

Other Ingredients: Certified organic cane alcohol (51-61%) and distilled water.

Non-GMO / Gluten-Free / USDA Organic.

Keep out of the reach of children.

Store away from heat and light.

Product Description

Herb Pharm's Stinging Nettle Extract:

This extract is made from fresh, organic Urtica Dioica plants, using 65% undried leaves and 35% mature seeds and calyxes harvested at their peak potency. We harvest leaves in the early spring and seeds in late summer, extracting them separately before blending them for a potent, broad-spectrum formula. Trust in the power of nature with Herb Pharm.

  • MFG # DNETT01
  • UPC # 090700000998

Product Reviews