- MFG # 1HW750270
- UPC # HC1134
- Bupleurum Chai Hu—an herb that is often used to alleviate PMS symptoms and relieve painful periods
- White Peony Bai Shao—an herb that may nourish the blood and relieve menstrual problems caused by blood deficiency
- Poria Fu Ling—an herb that can help treat the symptoms of edema while relaxing the mind
- Citrus Chen Pi—also known as citrus peel‚ this herb is often used as an anti-inflammatory‚ anti-emetic‚ and antibacterial agent.
- Ginger Gan Jiang—also known as ginger‚ this herb helps relieve pain
- Tang-kuei Dang Gui—an herb that regulates the menses‚ invigorates the blood in order to stop pain‚ and unblocks the bowels
- Salvia Dan Shen—an herb that supports a healthy cardiovascular system
- Atractylodes Bai Zhu—an herb that tonifies the spleen to relieve diarrhea‚ fatigue‚ lack of appetite‚ vomiting‚ and edema.
As a woman‚ you have some needs that men simply don’t. Each month‚ you likely have to deal with PMS‚ which can cause a great deal of unpleasant symptoms. Every woman is different‚ but many common symptoms of premenstrual syndrome include mood swings‚ depression‚ bloating‚ cramping‚ swollen breasts‚ and headaches. Health Concerns’ Women’s Balance is a supplement that has been specifically designed for the female body in order to alleviate these symptoms.
Regular use of Women's Balance may also be useful in promoting liver health. It may also be beneficial in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)‚ which can cause its own discomfort.
Some of the natural ingredients that Women’s Balance contains include:
The recommended dosage is three tablets‚ two to three times daily between meals. Each bottle of Women’s Balance by Health Concerns should last for at least one month.
Health Concerns is dedicated to providing quality herbal therapies to its customers. The company has taken herbal therapies that have been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine and put in a more convenient tablet form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Bupleurum Chai Hu
Tang-kuei Dang Gui
White Peony Bai Shao
Salvia Dan Shen
Poria Fu Ling
Atractylodes Bai Zhu
Cyperus Xiang Fu
Citrus Chen Pi
Moutan Mu Dan Pi
Gardenia Zhi Zi
Ginger Gan Jiang
Licorice Gan Cao
Invigorates Congested Liver Qi‚ Nourishes Liver Blood and Yin Strengthens Spleen Qi‚ Harmonizes the Liver and Spleen
Consult your health care professional.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Woman’s Balance 270 Tablets
I just started using Women's Balance by Health Concerns last week at my sisters recommendation. So far my experience is good as my hot flashes are reduced. My sister indicates after several weeks of use that she also sleeps better at night. I can't report on that yet but hope it is true!
Reduces Hot Flashes and Night Sweats.
Nothing to report.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008