- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 814399000417
WildChild® has become a world presence in a natural healthcare for children. Founded by mother of three‚ Leanne Preston‚ in Margaret River‚ Australia‚ WildChild® aims to bridge the gap between traditional and homeopathic medicines.
Uses: Repels head lice.
2) Scientifically Proven.
4) Certified Natural Active Ingredients.
Up to 8 Hours protection for children‚ hats/clothes‚ bedding‚ and toys.
Caring for your child‚ naturally:
1) Contains natural essential oils.
2) No chemical pesticides.
3) Low allergy formulation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Active Ingredients / Purpose
Eucalyptus globulus 2x HPUS / Lice Prevention
Staphysagria 6x HPUS / Head Lice
Sabadilla 6x HPUS / Head Lice
Inactive Ingredients: Purified water USP‚ Polysorbate 20‚ acetic acid‚ alcohol‚ fragrance geranium oil‚ simethicone‚ cetrimonium chloride‚ lavandula angustifolia‚ fusanus spicatus.
1) Shake well and apply on the day following the lice treatment lightly spray Quit Nits Preventative onto dry hair until the hair is damp.
2) Comb: use a regular comb or brush to distribute Quit Nits preventative evenly throughout the hair.
3) Repeat: for best results‚ repeat daily or before children play with untreated children.
Not for use if live lice are detected‚ use Quit Nits treatment first.
For external use only. Do not use:
1) Near eyes.
2) Inside the nose or mouth.
3) On lice in eyebrows or eyelashes. (See a doctor if lice are present in these areas).
When using this product:
1) Keep eyes tightly closed and protect eyes with a washcloth or towel.
2) If product gets into the eyes‚ flush with water right away.
Stop use and ask doctor if:
1) Eye irritation occurs.
2) Skin or scalp irritation continues or infection occurs.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed‚ get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
1) Keep carton for important product information.
2) Product from excessive heat.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Chemical Free
- Made in the USA
- Paraben Free
- Propylene Glycol Free
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate Free (SLES)
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.