- MFG # 1SLWHEAT
- UPC # 852971004224
1) Similar nutritional profile and health benefits as our Barley Grass Juice Powder with a slightly different flavor profile.
2) “Pure Juice”‚ no fiber = highly concentrated source of nutrients with optimal absorption.
3) In contrast to other wheatgrass juice powders in the market‚ absolutely no fillers‚ sweeteners‚ carriers or other unwanted additives.
4) Grasses harvested at first “joint” stage—the peak of nutritional potential.
5) Each lot tested for gluten and guaranteed to qualify as gluten free.
6) USA-grown on a dedicated 200+ acre organic farm on organically enriched soils.
7) Patented CO2 low temperature-dried through an exclusive Synergy process to retain full enzyme and chlorophyll profile‚ and to ensure freshness.
Health and Wellness Benefits:
1) Rich source of chlorophyll‚ a traditional blood cleanser and builder.
2) High percentage of plant-based protein (25-35% by weight).
3) Enzymatically bioactive to spark healthy metabolic function.
4) Alkaline properties supports healthy pH balance.
5) Supports healthy digestion and elimination.
6) Traditionally used for boosting energy and vitality.
7) Complete source of amino acids‚ vitamins‚ minerals‚ enzymes and chlorophyll.
With its full roster of amino acids‚ enzymes‚ chlorophyll‚ vitamins and minerals like vitamin K‚ beta-carotene‚ iron and calcium‚ wheat grass juice is a nutritional jackpot.
Many of grass juice’s known cleansing and healing effects are due to its abundant chlorophyll content. Plus grass juices‚ when grown and processed with special care like we use‚ are bursting with bioactive enzymes. One in particular is superoxide dismutase‚ or SOD‚ and it is indeed a “super” hero when it comes to protecting cells from free radical damage. Another rare natural enzyme is P4D1‚ a potent enzyme for healthy cell repair.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2.5g (11/2 teaspoon)
Servings per Container: About 60
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Carbohydrate 1g / <1**
Vitamin A (100 % as beta carotene) 900 IU / 20**
Vitamin K1 52 mcg / 65**
Calcium 20 mg / 2**
Iron 4 mg / 20**
Sodium 20 mg / <1**
Potassium 115 mg/ 3**
** Percent Daily Value are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Glyten‚ Dairy‚ Additive and GMo free.
Pure Synergy® Organics Wheat Grass Juice Powder is a 100% naturally occurring source of healthful phytonurients including SOD‚ enzymes and chlorophyll.
Organically grown and cold processed in the USA/EU.
One and a half teaspoons. More or less may be used depending on your taste buds and personal preferences.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Made in the USA
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Wheat Grass Juice Powder - 5.3 oz (150 Grams)
I love using Wheat grass juice Powder by The Synergy Company in my smoothies. It packs a lot of nutrition and a great quality product.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Love it in my smoothie
I love this product in my morning smoothie. I am on my third jar and will continue buying. There is no taste when mixed with fruit and yogurt. I also use the beet carrot and kale powders by this same company in my morning smoothie. Great nutrition!
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in