- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 718122588091
Warrior Blend is the next generation raw‚ plant-based protein. An easily-digestible‚ nutrient-dense superfood‚ perfect for those who want to be ultra-healthy and fit. Best of all - It tastes phenomenal!
- Complete protein contains all essential amino acids.
- Creates a feeling of satiety (fullness).
- Promotes muscle function.
- Idea for healthy weight loss.
- Easy to digest.
- Increases energy.
Warrior Blend is a green product and is suitable for any diet or lifestyle (Not just for Vegans)! This patented‚ natural cold extrusion process is free of solvents‚ GMOs‚ radiation‚ artificial colors‚ and preservatives.
Raw Pea Protein:
A high fiber‚ low calorie‚ nutrient dense vegetarian superfood‚ Peas are also a remarkable source of plant-based proteins and amino acids. Protein from peas satisfies all FAO essential amino acid requirements. The amino acids found in peas include Lysine‚ Arginine‚ Glutamine‚ Leucine‚ Isoleucine and Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acids - BCAAs).
- Aid in muscle tissue maintenance.
- Comparable to egg and milk proteins.
- BCAAs are higher in pea protein than any other vegetable protein.
- Helps restore nitrogen balance after intense physiological stress.
- Increases muscle mass while reducing body fat during intense exercise.
- Improves vascodilation and promotes a healthy heart.
- Assists in maintaining lean body mass.
- Facilitates calcium absorption (promoting healthy bone development in children).
- Low in sulfur proteins (sulfur proteins speed up the aging process).
- Increases matabolism and satiety (helping you feel "full").
- Natural Tonic for preventing and treating high blood pressure.
- Promotes healthy kidney function.
The proteins naturally present in peas exist in an inactive state and must be activated by special enzymes to become bio-available. Simply consuming peas will not provide the same health benefits as using this purified pea protein extract.
Raw Cranberry Protein:
Cranberry Protein is unique in that it is the only 100% plant protein that contains 25% protein‚ including all essential amino acids. Cranberry protein is extracted using a cold-presses technology that preserves natural balances and naturally occurring fatty acids‚ which increases the absorption of the other nutrients.
- Powerful detoxifier and diuretic (flushes out the kidneys).
- Treats bladder‚ kidney and urinary problems.
- Boosts immune system‚ protecting against influenza and the common cold.
- Increases "good" cholesterol (HDL) and reduces "bad" cholesterol (LDL).
- Improves circulation and reduces risk of heart disease.
- Helps to relieve stress and depression.
- Treats skin conditions such as: acne‚ dermatitis‚ psoriasis‚ burns and wounds.
- Also considered one of the best remedies for reducing cellulite.
Raw Hemp Protein:
Hempseed is a complete protein source and the only food capable of sustaining life in the absence of other foods.
- Whole Food source.
- Considered a "complete" protein‚ contains all eight essential amino acids.
- Contains Edestin - a plant protein only found in hemp‚ similar to proteins found in the human body‚ promotes DNA and cellular growth.
- High concentrations of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids in ideal 1:3 ratio.
- Helps stabilize blood sugar.
- Rich in fiber.
- Absorbed faster than any other protein.
- Easy to digest due to its lack of oligosaccharides and trypsin inhibitors.
- Promotes healthy liver function.
- Reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Bolsters the immune system and protects against chronic disease.
- Aids in digestion.
- Contains gamma-linolenic acid - good fat‚ needed for skin‚ hair‚ eyes‚ nails‚ and cells in general.
- Good source of iron‚ calcium‚ and a variety of other nutrients‚ some of which include B vitamins‚ magnesium and Vitamin E.
Coconuts contain essential fatty acids in a unique structure that allows the fat to be burned as energy rather than stored as body fat. That fat in coconuts is composed of MCTs or medium chain triglycerides.
- MCTs require less energy and fewer enzymes to break down for digestion.
- Digested and absorbed quickly.
- Used to treat digestive or metabolic conditions.
- Improve the absorption of vitamins and minerals.
- Improves general well-being.
- Athletes use MCTs to improve performance and control weight.
- Improves mental clarity.
- Increases lean body mass / decreases body fat.
- Helps alleviate candida.
- Abundant source of lauric acid (fortifies the immune system to fight disease)
- Speeds healing and recovery from illness and injury.
Plant in the family Fabaceae. Fenugreek is used both as an herb (the leaves) and as a spice (the seeds). The leaves and sprouts are also eaten as vegetables. Fenugreek seeds are a rich source of the polysaccharide galactomannan. They are also a source of saponins. Other bioactive constituents of fenugreek include mucilage‚ volatile oils‚ and alkaloids.
- Lowering Blood Sugar: supplements containing fenugreek are thought to be effective at lowering blood sugar levels. How fenugreek is able to lower blood glucose levels is not yet understood.
- Lowering Cholesterol: This effect is thought to be due to the presence of chemicals called steroidal saponins‚ which prevent cholesterol from being absorbed into the bloodstream.
- Relieving Constipation - rich in fiber.
- In Traditional Chinese Medicine under the name Hu Lu Ba‚ considered to warm and tonify kidneys‚ dispersing cold and alleviating pain.
Soluble fibers such as Konjac root fibers offer many health-promoting benefits through their ability to form a softgel with water.
- Help lower blood cholesterol.
- Slow glucose absorption.
- Lowers the glycemic index.
- Promotes regular bowel movements.
- Most viscous of all known dietary fibers.
- Many promote weight loss in obese adults even in the absence of a calorie-restricted diet.
- Creates a feeling of satiety or fullness through its water-binding effects.
- By creating a thick gel‚ glucomannan delays gastric emptying and slows the release of sugar into the bloodstream‚ which helps to lower systolic blood pressure.
- Improves blood-lipid profiles and can lower systolic blood pressure.
- Helps move waste products out of the body‚ discouraging the growth of cancer or other illnesses.
Having appropriate muscularity is important to the health and longevity of humans and animals. Protein is essential to maintain tissue‚ organ‚ and muscle fitness. One particular protein or amino acid seems to be the star player in preserving muscle tissue. That amino acid is Leucine.
- Leucine helps preserve existing muscle mass and stimulate the growth of new muscle cells.
- Muscles rich in leucine are less susceptible to damage and require less time to recover from injury.
- Prevents muscle wasting.
- Prevents the loss of bone density‚ energy‚ strength‚ and fitness.
- Contributes to increased weight loss.
- Lowers appetite‚ controlling how the brain regulates metabolism and the feeling of hunger.
- Combines with isoleucine and valine to protect and provide fuel to the muscles‚ increase endurance levels‚ and boost energy.
- Aids in maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Increases growth hormone production.
Based on nitrogen-balance measurements‚ the requirement for leucine to maintain body protein is 1-3 grams daily. To optimize the anabolic pathway‚ it has been estimated that the leucine requirement should be about 8g - 16g daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 40
Amount Per Serving / % DV*
Calories from Fat 10
Total Fat 1g / 2%
Saturated Fat 0g / 0%
Trans Fat 0g / **
Cholesterol 0mg / 0%
Sodium 230mg / 10%
Potassium 170mg / 5%
Total Carbohydrate 3g / 1%
Dietary Fiber 2g / 8%
Sugars 0g / **
Protein 17g / 34%
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 0%
*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value not established.
Ingredients: Proprietary Protein blend (raw organic pea protein‚ raw cranberry protein‚ raw organic hemp seed protein)‚ organic dutch cacao‚ organic chocolate extract‚ organic vanilla extract‚ stevia‚ natural cherry extract‚ medium chain triglycerides‚ ancient sea salt‚ herbal (tea leaf) extract‚ natural fibers (fanugreek‚ konjac)‚ natural citrus extract.
Amino Acid Profile per serving:
Aspartic Acid 1925mg
Glutamic Acid 2950mg
Mix 1 scoop with 8-10 oz of water‚ almond milk‚ coconut milk‚ or your favorite beverage. Mixes well in shakes‚ smoothies‚ and other beverage.
Store package out of direct light and away from heat.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Cruelty Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Made in the USA
- No Added Sugar
- Solvents Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan Product
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Warrior Blend (Raw Vegan Protein, Chocolate Flavor) - 35.2 oz (1000 Grams)
from New York City
Tried Warrior Blend by SunWarrior for the first time at the Green Festival in New York City. What I found surprising is the great taste. Many of the powders that I've used in smoothies have a bland taste. Thus one is low in carbs and big in taste.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Warrior Blend by SunWarrior is my first protein powder, which was recommended for a week long green liquids cleanse, but I wouldn't be without it at this point! Helps settle my stomach and gives me a nice full feeling without feeling bloated. The taste takes some getting used to(unless you like the taste of stevia, which I don't), but I really enjoy it mixed with Vitamineral Greens, which sounds crazy but tastes delicious! Texture is pleasantly smooth and thick, and the chocolate flavor is way better than the Natural flavor, which I purchased on accident one time.
Great for drinking in the morning to keep from starving before I can get breakfast together. Gives me a pleasantly full feeling. Also great for travelling, all I need to find is water if I get hungry.
Flavor is a little heavy on the stevia side, but I still enjoy it. Price is a little higher than I would prefer.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
By Krista Jaspers
from Honolulu, Hawaii
Best plant based protein
I like Warrior Blend Raw Vegan by Sun Warrior this protein powder it as a good, smooth texture and tastes great blended in protein shakes.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.