- MFG # 540809
- UPC # 031604011703
Antioxidants work to fight off free radicals that can cause damage to healthy cells. Over time‚ if left uncontrolled‚ free radical damage may contribute to the onset of certain chronic health conditions. Vitamin E‚ in particular‚ is beneficial for preventing the oxidation of fat‚ such as LDL (or bad cholesterol)‚ to help promote a healthy heart. Vitamin E works well with vitamin C in the body as an antioxidant team‚ therefore‚ it is recommended that Vitamin E and Vitamin C be taken together.
In the News: Nature Made responds to the recent claims regarding Vitamin E and Multivitamins.
Nature Made Vitamin E 1000 IU dl Alpha is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
Nature Made is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Brand.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel
Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Softgel / % Daily Value
Vitamin E 1000 IU / 3333%
Ingredients: dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate‚ Gelatin‚ Glycerin‚ Water.
Take one softgel daily‚ with a meal.
Vitamin E should be avoided when taking:
1) Current research does not indicate that this supplement should be avoided when taking prescription drugs.
Vitamin E should be used with caution when combined with:
1) Blood thinning medication - (i.e. Warfarin and Coumadin)‚ or other agents that affect the ability of blood to clot (Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs‚ Aspirin‚ etc.). Vitamin E in combination with these medications may increase risk of bleeding.
2) Lipid-lowering drugs - Vitamin E in combination with other antioxidant vitamins (beta-carotene‚ C and selenium) may reduce the therapeutic benefits of combinations of statins and niacin. Monitor lipid levels closely for potential changes in drug efficacy if using these antioxidants while taking statins plus niacin.
3) Chemotherapy Agents - High doses of antioxidants should be avoided during chemotherapy treatment until additional evidence is available.
Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
Given that no two cases are alike‚ all patients should be aware of the potential drug-nutrient interactions that may exist and are encouraged to follow up with their primary health care professional.
Caution: Consult your physician before taking this product if you have vascular disease (such as heart disease or history of stroke) or diabetes‚ are pregnant or nursing‚ taking medication‚ facing surgery‚ have bleeding problems‚ or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot.
No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Starch. No Gluten.
As ingredients may change from time to time‚ please check the label on the bottle.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Starch Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.