- MFG # 540946
- UPC # 031604026738
Maintaining healthy levels of Vitamin D in your body has been shown to be an important part of your overall health. Nature Made® Vitamin D 2000 IU tablets are made of Vitamin D3‚ the body’s preferred form of Vitamin D. Nature Made Vitamin D3 2000 IU tablet is perfect for the adult who feels they would benefit from a higher dosage (due to low sun exposure in the winter season‚ heavy sunscreen usage‚ etc.) or has been recommended a higher dosage by their physician.
1) Vitamin D supports teeth‚ bone and immune health.
2) Ensuring healthy levels of Vitamin D in your body helps support heart health.
3) Vitamin D supplements come in two forms: Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3; Vitamin D3 is more effective form for maintaining adequate levels of Vitamin D in the body.
Nature Made Vitamin D 2000 IU Tablet is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
1) #1 Pharmacist recommended brand of "Letter Vitamin" supplements.
2) All Nature Made Vitamin D supplements are in the form of D3.
3) No Artificial Colors‚ Flavors‚ or Preservatives.
4) No Yeast or Gluten.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings per Container: 100
Amount per Tablet / % Daily Value
Vitamin D3 2000 IU / 500%
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate‚ Cellulose Gel‚ Maltodextrin‚ Stearic Acid‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Corn Starch‚ Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol).
No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. No Preservatives. No Yeast. No Gluten.
Take one tablet daily‚ with a meal.
Given that no two people are alike‚ if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
1) Diminished drug effectiveness.
2) Reduced supplement effectiveness.
3) Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption.
As ingredients may change from time to time‚ please check the label on the bottle.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Gluten Free
- Preservative Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.