- MFG # UMP360VRS
- UPC # 755571927897
UltraMeal® Plus 360º Stevia Rice is a medical food formulated to provide specialized‚ multi-mechanistic nutritional support for patients with hypercholesterolemia by supplying a combination of Acacia nilotica extract‚ reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA)‚ and plant sterols. UltraMeal Plus 360º Stevia Rice (vanilla flavor) is a reduced calorie and sugar formula‚ containing almost 26% less calories and 81% less sugar than the regular UltraMeal Plus 360º Rice (vanilla flavor) formula. This medical food uses stevia and eyrthritol as low-calorie‚ natural sweeteners. Eyrthritol has been shown to have less gastrointestinal effects than other sugar alcohols.
Each serving of UltraMeal Plus 360º Rice provides:
- 15 grams of low-allergenic-potential rice protein: an easily digestible source of high quality protein suitable for those who want to avoid soy and milk products.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The NIH recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters‚ eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol‚ may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the forms of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract.
- 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready‚ nature-identical folate.
- Comprehensive micronutrient profile including B vitamins for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
- Proprietary formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—as RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center® to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Features 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides high quality foundation nutrition for patients with hypercholesterolemia.
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (50 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 14 (By Weight)
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohol 9g
Vitamin A 1750 IU / 35%
Vitamin C 60mg / 100%
Calcium 600mg / 60%
Iron 1mg / 5%
Vitamin D 40 IU / 10%
Vitamin E 11 IU / 35%
Thiamin 0.75mg / 50%
Riboflavin 0.85mg / 50%
Niacin 10mg / 50%
Vitamin B6 25mg / 1250%
Folate 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 30mcg / 500%
Biotin 150mcg / 50%
Pantothenic Acid 5mg / 50%
Phosphorus 600mg / 60%
Iodine 75mcg / 50%
Magnesium 180mg / 45%
Zinc 7.5mg / 50%
Copper 1mg / 50%
Manganese 0.3mg / 15%
Chromium 100mcg / 80%
Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) 2000mg / *
Other Ingredients: Rice protein concentrate‚ erythritol‚ olive oil‚ natural flavors‚ plant sterols (soy)‚ dicalcium phosphate‚ partially hydrolyzed guar gum‚ magnesium citrate‚ potassium citrate‚ silica‚ potassium chloride‚ proprietary blend of RIAA and Indian gum Arabic tree [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract‚ Humulus lupulus L.)‚ hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate‚ and Indian gum Arabic tree (Acacia nilotica) bark and heartwood extract]‚ sodium chloride‚ ascorbic acid‚ zinc gluconate‚ L-lysine HCl‚ pyridoxine HCl‚ L-threonine‚ stevia (Stevia rebaudiana)‚ d-alpha tocopheryl acetate‚ niacinamide‚ copper gluconate‚ D-calcium pantothenate‚ thiamin HCl‚ riboflavin‚ chromium polynicotinate‚ retinyl palmitate‚ folic acid‚ L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (as calcium L-mefolinate)‚ biotin‚ potassium iodide‚ cyanocobalamin‚ and cholecalciferol.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds)‚ shake‚ or briskly stir 2 scoops (50 grams) of UltraMeal Plus 360° Stevia RICE into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Excess vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of performed vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for individuals taking anticoagulant medications. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Keep tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergen Caution: Contains Soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- Nuts Free
- Shellfish Free
- Stimulant Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for UltraMeal® Plus 360° Stevia RICE Medical Food (Natural Vanilla Flavor) - 24.7 oz (700 Grams)
By Karen Keil
UltraMeal Plus 360° Medical Food
UltraMeal Plus 360° Medical Food by Metagenics is an easy formula to take and easy to digest. I do the best when I mix with water but have added fruit and almond milk for a thicker meal. Great when you are on the go and can't sit down to eat at home. I am gluten dairy sugar free so this fits the bill.
It does not have what I cannot eat and is easy to take. When I reorder it only takes a few days and it is at my door.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in