- MFG # UMP360CS
- UPC # 755571927873
UltraMeal® Plus 360° Stevia is a medical food formulated to provide specialized‚ multi-mechanistic nutritional support for conditions associated with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease‚ including hypercholesterolemia‚ hypertriglyceridemia‚ and hypertension. It features a unique combination of Acacia nilotica extract‚ reduced iso-alpha acids (RIAA)‚ plant sterols‚ and heart-healthy soy protein and isoflavones. UltraMeal Plus 360° Stevia (vanilla flavor) is a reduced calorie and sugar formula‚ containing almost 33% less calories and 94% less sugar than the regular UltraMeal Plus 360° (vanilla flavor) formula. This medical food uses stevia and eyrthritol as low-calorie‚ natural sweeteners. Eyrthritol has been shown to have less gastrointestinal effects than other sugar alcohol.
Each serving of UltraMeal PLUS 360° Stevia provides:
- 15 g of non-genetically engineered‚ identity-preserved soy protein.
- 2 g of plant sterols per serving. The National Institutes of Health recommends consumption of 2 grams of plant sterols to promote healthy cholesterol levels. Foods containing at least 0.65 g per serving of plant sterol esters‚ eaten twice a day with meals for a daily total intake of at least 1.3 g as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol‚ may reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs) in the form of RIAA and Acacia nilotica extract‚ which have been clinically shown to improve fasting insulin and triglyceride levels.
- 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF)—a body-ready‚ nature-identical folate—to promote healthy homocysteine levels for cardiovascular health.
- Low-glycemic-index meal option to help support healthy insulin function and blood sugar levels.
- Comprehensive micronutrient profile including B vitamins for patients with metabolic syndrome and cardiovascular disease.
- Proprietary formula features selective kinase response modulators (SKRMs)—as RIAA and acacia—clinically shown in a preliminary study at the Metagenics Functional Medicine Research Center® to improve fasting insulin and lipid parameters.
- Features a proprietary blend of soy protein and 2 grams of plant sterols per serving in accordance with NIH recommendations.
- Provides a heart-healthy meal option with a good source of fiber and essential vitamins and minerals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: About 2 Scoops (45 Grams)
Servings Per Container: 14 (by weight)
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Saturated Fat† 1g
Trans Fat 0g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Sugar Alcohol 9g
Vitamin A 1750 IU / 35%
Vitamin C 60mg / 100%
Calcium 600mg / 60%
Iron 4mg / 20%
Vitamin D 40 IU / 10%
Vitamin E 11 IU / 35%
Thiamin 0.75mg / 50%
Riboflavin 0.85mg / 50%
Niacin 10mg / 50%
Vitamin B6 25mg / 1250%
Folate (as folic acid and L-5-Methyl tetrahydrofolate) 400mcg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin) 30mcg / 500%
Biotin 150mcg / 50%
Pantothenic Acid 5mg / 50%
Phosphorus 550mg / 55%
Iodine 75mcg / 50%
Magnesium 250mg / 60%
Zinc 9mg / 60%
Copper 1mg / 50%
Manganese 0.5mg / 25%
Chromium 100mcg / 80%
Chloride 340mg / 10%
Isoflavones 17mg / *
Plant Sterols (including beta-sitosterol and other plant sterols) 2000mg / *
*Daily Value not established.
†Saturated fat is contributed by olive oil‚ which has recognized health benefits.
††Non-Genetically Engineered‚ Identity-Preserved Soy Protein.
Ingredients: Soy Protein Isolate†† (Soy)‚ erythritol dutch processed cocoa‚ plant sterols (soy)‚ dicalcium phosphate‚ olive oil‚ natural flavors‚ soy fiber (soy)‚ magnesium citrate‚ silica‚ inulin‚ proprietary blend of RIAA and Indian gum Arabic tree [magnesium salts of reduced iso-alpha acids (from hops extract‚ Humulus lupulus L.)‚ hydrogenated soybean oil encapsulate‚ and Indian gum Arabic tree (Acacia nilotica) bark and heartwood extract]‚ lecithin (soy)‚ magnesium chloride‚ sodium chloride‚ xanthan gum‚ potassium chloride‚ guar gum‚ ascorbic acid‚ zinc gluconate‚ stevia (Stevia rebaudiana)‚ pyridoxine HCI‚ d-alpha tocopheryl acetate‚ niacinamide‚ copper gluconate‚ D-calcium pantothenate‚ thiamin HCI‚ riboflavin‚ chromium polynicotinate‚ retinyl palmitate‚ folic acid‚ L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (as calcium L-mefolinate)‚ biotin‚ potassium iodide‚ cyanocobalamin‚ and cholecalciferol.
Formulated to Exclude: Wheat‚ gluten‚ egg‚ dairy products‚ nuts‚ tree nuts‚ fish‚ crustacean shellfish‚ colors‚ artificial sweeteners‚ artificial flavors‚ and preservatives.
Blend (for no longer than 15 seconds)‚ shake‚ or briskly stir 2 level scoops of UltraMeal Plus 360° Stevia into 8 fluid ounces of chilled water twice daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Consume within 10 minutes of reconstitution.
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5000 IU of performed Vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) per day. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not recommended for individuals taking anticoagulant medications. Do not use if safety seal is missing or broken. Keep tightly closed in a cool‚ dry place.
Allergen Caution: Contains Soy.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- No Added Coloring
- Nuts Free
- Shellfish Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Artificial Preservative Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in