- MFG # 2725
- UPC # NW1228
- Pyridoxal—one form of vitamin B6‚ this chemical may helps the cells in your body function properly.
- Betaine HCL—this substance may be helpful in increasing stomach acid levels and supporting the digestive system.
- Molybdenum—may potentially help the body break down certain ingested substances in addition to possibly helping boost energy and immunity.
- Selenium—an essential mineral that lends a hand in many bodily function. It may also feature antioxidant properties.
- Manganese—another essential mineral that plays a role in certain chemical processes throughout the body. It may also help regulate potassium levels in the body.
- Thiamine pyrophosphate—works to maintain overall nervous system health‚ convert food into energy‚ and promote overall cardiovascular health.
Studies have shown that people are living longer than ever. Today’s society is more aware of the importance of health and holistic wellness than ever. However‚ despite this recent trend‚ stress has also increased; exposure to various stressors can result in health problems and a lack of vitality.
A healthy lifestyle and supplements can help you avoid further illness. Nutri West’s Total Alpha Lipoic Acid is a supplement that helps support your vital organs‚ prevent disease‚ and improve your overall health. It does this with few serious side effects. These tablets serve as an antioxidant that can strengthen immunity.
The main ingredient of Total Alpha Lipoic Acid is the antioxidant alpha-lipoic acid (ALA) itself. Other helpful ingredients include:
The recommended dosage of Total Alpha Lipoic Acid is one tablet a day. If taken at the recommended dosage‚ each 90-tablet bottle should last for roughly three months.
Nutri West provides nutritional supplements to health care professionals in order to optimize their patients’ wellbeing. It was founded in 1981 and has expanded into a worldwide company with state-of-the-art‚ environmentally-friendly manufacturing and packaging processes. Its products are hypo-allergenic and have been formulated for the highest quality.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Each Tablet Supplies: Alpha Lipoic Acid (50% R form and 50% S form) 100 mg‚ Vitamin B-1 5 mg‚ Vitamin B-2 5 mg‚ Vitamin B-6 10 mg‚ Niacin 5 mg‚ Pantothenic Acid (as D-Calcium Pantothenate) 5 mg‚ Magnesium (as citrate) 10 mg‚ Zinc (as chelate) 3 mg‚ Molybdenum (as chelate) 25 mcg‚ Selenium (as chelate) 5 mcg‚ Manganese (as chelate) 1 mg‚ Thiamine Pyrophosphate 2 mg‚ Riboflavin-5-Phosphate 5 mg‚ Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate 5 mg‚ Betaine HCL 20 mg.
1 tablet daily or as directed
Consult your healthcare professional.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Soy Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.