- MFG # 1SLTOMATO
- UPC # 852971004200
1) “Pure Juice” = highly concentrated source of phytonutrients with optimal absorption.
2) Heirloom grown in Italy in a pristine‚ rich growing environment to optimize nutritional content.
3) Certified organic status ensures absolutely no chemicals or pesticide residues (versus majority of commercially grown tomatoes and tomato products which are saturated with chemicals).
4) Absolutely no fillers‚ sweeteners‚ carriers or other unwanted additives.
5) Peak harvest and cold-pressed juicing for optimal nutrition and bioactivity.
6) Specialty-dried into a powder with an exclusive Synergy process to preserve lycopene and phytonutrient content and ensure complete freshness.
Health and Wellness Benefits:
1) Rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients for combatting free radical damage and supporting healthy cell function.
2) Supports a healthy cardiovascular system.
3) Nourishes healthy eyes.
4) Maintains healthy skin.
5) Supports healthy prostate function.
6) Recent research reveals may support healthy bones.
7) Rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients for glowing health and wellness.
The health-promoting power of the tomato is linked to the well-known carotenoid lycopene‚ which gives the common tomato its bright red hue. But recently‚ food researchers have started to uncover a whole host of other powerful but lesser known phytonutrients in tomatoes with off the charts potential.
Lycopene is found in the human blood and tissues in greater concentrations than any other carotenoid antioxidant. Yet‚ your body can’t manufacture lycopene on its own; it must be supplied through diet or supplementation. Ingesting an isolated form of lycopene in nutraceutical form poses a real challenge—you lose the “synergy” of all the healthful compounds found in the whole tomato‚ like vitamin C‚ beta-carotene‚ potassium‚‚ and a long list of flavonoids.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 4g (11/2 teaspoon)
Servings per Container: About 60
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Carbohydrate 3g / <1**
Vitamin A (100% as beta-carotene) 200 IU / 5**
Vitamin C 2 mg / 3**
Potassium 115 mg / 3**
** Percent Daily Values ar ebased on a 2000 calorie diet.
Gluten‚ Dairy‚ Additive and GMO free.
Pure Synergy® Organics Tomato Juice Powder is a 100% naturally occurring source of healthful phytonutrients including lycopene‚ phenols and flavonoids.
One and a half teaspoons. More or less may be used depending on your taste buds and personal preferences.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Fillers Free
- Gluten Free
- GMO Free
- Kosher Product
- Made in the USA
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Tomato Juice Powder - 8.47 oz (240 Grams)
Tomato Juice Powder by The Synergy Company always gives energy, good hot or cold.
Nice taste, not too acidic.
Price just went up in October, won't be using Tomato Juice Powder as much.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in