- MFG # SMI
- UPC # 899386000427
pH: 4.0 +/- 0.2
Sulfur content: 10%
This incredible masque will suck the life out of zit! Ok‚ well maybe NOT its life‚ but at least the yucky bacteria.
No other treatment mask comes close to drawing out impurities and fighting bacteria as our Sulfur Mask Intensive. It's a perfect spot treatment for break outs that occur from time to time. So that you know‚ it does smell like sulfur‚ which let's you know that there is enough to get the job done!
1) Sulfur- a mineral with antimicrobial and healing properties for problem skin; stimulates the skin’s natural healing powers‚ called the "healing mineral" because of its ability to promote circulation and decrease inflammation;
Sulfur is known for its keratolytic and comedolytic action.
2) Keratolytic action - causes the infected skin to dry and slough off minimizing skin oiliness‚ unclogging blocked pores and inhibiting acne from forming in the future.
3) Comedolytic action - clears comedones (blackheads and whiteheads) blocks new ones from forming.
Compound sulphonamides of sulphur help in retarding the growth of bacteria. Sulphonamides limit the acids in bacteria that are responsible in the reproduction of the bacteria‚ therefore making sulphur a good agent to treat seborrhoea‚ acne‚ eczema and psoriasis conditions.
1) Bisabolol- derived from German chamomile (Matricaria recutita); has healing‚ anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties.
2) Totarol™ – a naturally antibacterial botanical extract derived from the New Zealand Totara tree;
3) Copper Gluconate – copper is a trace mineral essential to normal cell function and tissue growth/repair;
4) Calendula Extract – its high flavonoid content provides anti-inflammatory‚ antioxidant‚ healing and anti-allergenic benefitsSince it is free of acids‚ it is gentle and compatible with sensitive skins (or skins intolerant to acids)‚ and can be enjoyed as frequently as needed without the risk of over-stimulating the skin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Agua (Water)‚ Glycerin‚ Sulfur‚ Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride‚ Stearic Acid (vegetable)‚ Cetyl Alcohol‚ Kaolin‚ Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha)‚ Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil‚ Glycol Distearate‚ Titanium Dioxide‚ Bentonite‚ Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract‚ Gluconolactone‚ Sodium Benzoate‚ Calcium Gluconate‚ Bisabolol (L-alpha)‚ Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract‚ Menthyl Lactate (L)‚ Allantoin‚ Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil‚ Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil‚ Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil‚ Totarol and Copper Gluconate.
Intended for use once a week. Suitable for use on the face‚ chest and back. Cover affected areas with a thin‚ even layer. For facial use‚ avoid the eye area. Allow product to dry on the skin for 5–10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with water to remove mask and pat dry. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs‚ reduce frequency of application.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs‚ reduce frequency of application. (Intended for use once a week).
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.