- MFG # 1HS450090
- UPC # HC1117
- Barbat Skullcap Ban Zhi Lian—may reduce swelling and sores‚ while working to clear your body of toxins.
- Oldenlandia Bai Hua She Cao—may relieve abscesses and soothe your skin.
- Gentian Long Dan Cao—may improve liver and digestive health.
- Rehmannia Root Sheng Di Huang—may cleanse your blood and liver.
- Viola Zi Hua Di Ding—may remove toxins from your body and heal abscesses.
- Siler Fang Feng—may heal and soothe irritated and inflamed skin.
- Lonicera Jin Yin Hua—may heal swelling‚ sores‚ and boils.
- Lysimachia Jin Qian Cao—may improve liver function.
- Coptis Root Huang Lian—encourages liver health.
- Tang-kuei Dang Gui—encourages healthy blood production.
- Bupleurum Chai Hu—may relieve eczema and dermatitis.
- Carthamus (Safflower) Hong Hua—may relieve rashes and hives due to allergic reactions.
- Senna Leaf Fan Xie Ye—may remove toxins from your intestines.
- Rhubarb Da Huang—may relive burns and skin ulcers.
Irritating skin problems—such as itching‚ inflammation‚ and rashes—can drive you crazy. Traditional Chinese medicine practitioners believe that psoriasis‚ eczema‚ rosacea‚ hives‚ and other skin conditions may be caused by toxins present in your liver or bloodstream. As a result‚ these practitioners often use herbs that are believed to cleanse your body of toxins in order to eliminate your skin problems. You should always see a doctor or dermatologist if you have skin problems to rule out any serious causes. In the absence of a serious condition‚ herbs may bring your skin back to perfect health.
Health Concerns’ Skin Balance provides traditional Chinese herbs to treat your symptoms and repair your skin. This supplement contains the following natural ingredients:
Take three tablets of Skin Balance by Health Concerns‚ three to four times a day between meals‚ in order improve the health and appearance of your skin. At the recommended dosage‚ you should have enough capsules for seven to 10 days.
Health Concerns is dedicated to providing quality herbal therapies to its customers. The company has taken herbal therapies that have been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine and put in a more convenient tablet form.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Barbat Skullcap Ban Zhi Lian
Oldenlandia Bai Hua She Cao
Gentian Long Dan Cao
Rehmannia Root Sheng Di Huang
Viola Zi Hua Di Ding
Siler Fang Feng
Lonicera Jin Yin Hua
Lysimachia Jin Qian Cao
Coptis Root Huang Lian
Tang-kuei Dang Gui
Bupleurum Chai Hu
Carthamus (Safflower) Hong Hua
Senna Leaf Fan Xie Ye
Rhubarb Da Huang
Internal: 3 tablets‚ 3 to 4 times per day‚ between meals
Consult your health care professional.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Skin Balance - 90 Tablets
from Houston, TX
Supports our greyhound with allergies
Our 5 year old greyhound suffers from allergies in spring/summer which causes a lot of itching scratching and irritation. Skin Balance by Health Concerns provides relief.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in