- MFG # 185230
- UPC # SU1529
- Sepia officinalis‚ which is an ink pigment from cuttlefish used in the treatment of menopausal symptoms; it may relieve PMS (premenstrual syndrome)‚ fatigue‚ and excessive sweating.
- Crategus oxyacantha‚ which may support cardiovascular health while relieving cramps and boosting your energy level.
- Melissa officinalis‚ which may help relieve anxiety‚ tension‚ and sadness while promoting peaceful sleep and relaxation.
- Cimicifuga racemosa‚ which is promoted as an alternative therapy for menopause because of its potential to lessen symptoms of vaginal atrophy (shrinking of the tissues)‚ profuse sweating‚ and sadness
- Sanguinaria Canadensis‚ which may stimulate your body’s natural healing response and may reduce irritability
- Sulfuricum acidum‚ which may to soothe the stomach‚ reduce cramps‚ lessen weakness‚ and treat hot flashes.
- Valerian officinalis‚ which may help you sleep better‚ improve your mood‚ calm the digestive tract‚ and soothe your cramps.
A woman’s transition into menopause is a unique experience in more ways than one. Your symptoms may involve irregular periods which differ in length or amount of flow from what you’re used to‚ or menstruation that’s more painful than normal. This can continue until you have officially gone through menopause‚ which is marked by 12 months of no menstrual flow. However‚ almost every woman will eventually encounter a reduction in their levels of reproductive hormones. The hot flashes‚ heavy perspiration‚ trouble sleeping‚ mood changes‚ and vaginal dryness are symptoms of adjustments your body is making in response to an imbalance of estrogen and progesterone. Menopause isn't an illness: the symptoms are natural and will eventually diminish‚ and you don’t usually need medical treatment. If any of these symptoms are bothersome‚ you may consider taking a dietary supplement to calm emotional changes and ease general discomfort.
Sepia Plex by Seroyal is a natural dietary supplement that contains homeopathic botanicals and bioactive extracts recognized for their ability to relieve menopausal symptoms. This liquid supplement may work to balance estrogen and progesterone deficiencies that may contribute to menstrual irregularities and changes in normal body patterns.
Some of the ingredients in Sepia Plex include:
Take 15 to 30 drops of Seroyal’s Sepia Plex two to three times daily‚ unless otherwise advised by your physician. Each bottle provides one ounce.
Seroyal is a pharmaceutical company that has been striving to provide patients with the most natural supplements available for almost 30 years. Seroyal prides itself on the reliability‚ quality and‚ consistency of its products.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Sepia officinalis (Ink of Cuttlefish) 3 X
Crataegus oxyacantha (Hawthorn) 2 X
Melissa officinalis (Lemon Balm) 2 X
Cimicifuga racemosa (Black Cohosh) 3 X
Sanguinaria canadensis (Blood Root) 3 X
Sulfuricum acidum (Sulfuric Acid) 4 X
Valeriana officinalis (Valerian) 6 X
Lachesis mutus (Bushmaster Snake) 8 X
Platinum metallicum (Platina) 8 X
Acute: Ten drops three to six times daily‚ according to severity of symptoms.Chronic: Then drops three to four times daily.
Consult your healthcare professional.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Sepia Plex - 1 fl. oz (30 ml)
I started using Sepia Plex on the recommendation of my Naturopath Doctor because of mood swings and some difficulty falling asleep at night. Ive been using Sepia Plex for about 6 months. It has been very helpful with keeping my emotions and moods balanced and a great help in helping me relax so that I can sleep at night.
Using just small amounts for benefits.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Good for hot flashes
Ive gone from constant to occasional hot flashes thanks to Sepia plex. Get it.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008