- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 7290006278685
SEBO Medis Dandruff-Cleansing Shampoo:
- Removes and reduces the appearance of dandruff.
- Rapidly‚ gently and visibly improves red and irritated scalp due to dryness.
- Cleanses the scalp and the hair.
- Naturally potent ingredients.
- Suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
Other Products in the SEBO Medis line include:
- SEBO Medis Facial Cleanser.
- SEBO Medis Face Cream.
- SEBO Medis Scalp Lotion.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Ammonium Laureth Sulfate‚ water‚ ammonium lauryl sulfate‚ cocamidopropyl betaine‚ sodium lauroyl sarcosinate‚ sapindus mukurossi fruit extract‚ zinc pyrithione‚ triethanolamine‚ polyquaternium-10‚ salicylic acid‚ DMDM hydantoin‚ sodium chloride‚ fragrance‚ methylchlorosiothiazolinone‚ methylisothiazolinone.
Paraben free - SLS free.
Apply shampoo to wet hair. Gently massage and leave for 2-3 minutes before thoroughly rinsing. Use 3 times a week until visible dandruff disappears. Then‚ use up to 2 times a week to control loose dandruff. Suitable for adults and children over 3 years.
To enhance results‚ use SEBO Medis Scalp Lotion.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If symptoms persist or worsen‚ stop use and consult your physician. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool and shaded area.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Paraben Free
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Free (SLS)
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in