- MFG # VNRES
- UPC # 693465275115
- Assistance in preventing estrogen from interacting with DNA molecules.
- Working to prevent the arteries from hardening‚ and supporting healthy blood pressure.
- Preventing inflammation and the visible signs of aging‚ in addition to age-related diseases that primarily affect the brain‚ thought processes‚ and memory: Research results from a study conducted by the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that taking at least 40 mg of resveratrol for six weeks once daily lowered inflammation and oxidation stress (the reaction of body cells to oxygen‚ including the creation of harmful compounds called free radicals).
- Promoting weight loss by stimulating a hormone that has anti-obesity elements and the ability to fight against insulin resistance (the decreased response of cells to the hormone insulin‚ which is critical in regulating and using blood sugar); reservatrol may also speed up the metabolism and react beneficially to the creation of fat cells.
- Alleviating joint pain and stiffness.
Resveratrol is a natural substance found in the skin of red grapes‚ as well as in berries and peanuts. It provides a wide variety of health benefits for those who consume it‚ because it acts as an anti-inflammatory and an antioxidant. In particular‚ the compound may promote health by providing the following benefits:
One bottle of Resveratrol (Ultra High Potency) by Vital Nutrients contains 60 capsules‚ each of which provides a substantial 500 mg of the natural compound. It should last for two months if you take a vegetable capsule once daily. This product is free from yeast‚ wheat‚ coatings‚ binders‚ milk‚ dairy‚ sugar‚ eggs‚ protein‚ and artificial preservatives or flavorings.
This Resveratrol supplement has also been independently tested for several criteria including yeast and mold counts‚ heavy metals‚ aflatoxins‚ potency‚ stability and bacteria‚ solvent residue‚ herbicide and pesticide residue‚ and authenticity.
Vital Nutrients provides a variety of effective‚ safe dietary supplements. All of their products are gluten-free‚ GMO-free‚ and packaged in BPA-free bottles.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
amount per serving
Polygonum cuspidatum ...500mg*
Root Extract 50%
(contains 250mg of Trans Resveratrol)
Other ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule‚ Rice Powder‚ and Ascorbyl Palmitate.
Does Not Contain:
coatings‚ binders‚ yeast‚ wheat‚ gluten‚ milk/dairy‚ corn protein‚ soy protein‚ eggs‚ sugar‚ hydrogenated flavoring or preservatives.
1 capsule 1-2 times daily‚ or as directed by your healthcare professional.
If pregnant‚ consult your physician before taking.
store sealed in a cool dry place
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Coatings Free
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Hydrogenated Oils Free
- Made in the USA
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Soy Protein Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Resveratrol (Ultra High Potency) 500 mg - 60 Vegetable Capsules
Resveratrol or Gold?
The brand Vital Nutrients has over-inflated the cost of these supplement. I have been taking grape seed extract and it is actually more effective than Resveratrol. If this company wants to increase their sales they need to lower the cost.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in