- MFG # HT-RS
- UPC # FRT1139
- Chamomile is believed to help promote proper sleep‚ digestive function‚ and skin health. It could possibly be beneficial for treating colds and gum inflammation.
- Valerian has been commonly used for sleep problems and helping individuals cope with stress and anxiety. It could have potential benefits for relieving headaches and an upset stomach.
- Lemon balm may possibly have a calming effect on the body and can be used for anxiety and restlessness. Some believe it may help promote digestive and cardiovascular health.
- Linden flower is believed to help relieve anxiety. Some other possible benefits include support for proper cardiovascular‚ joint‚ and lung functions.
- American skullcap may possibly help individuals dealing with anxiety or insomnia. It can also help promote cardiovascular and skin health.
Many individuals may have a hard time falling asleep and they have to rely on supplements to be able to relax and doze off. An herbal tincture like Relaxation & Sleep Tincture by Nutritional Frontiers may help reduce anxiety and restlessness.
There are 5 beneficial ingredients in this Nutritional Frontiers formula: chamomile‚ valerian‚ lemon balm (Melissa officinalis)‚ linden flower (Tilia europaea)‚ and American skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora).
Please consult with your doctor before taking Relaxation & Sleep Tincture from Nutritional Frontiers.
Melissa (Lemon balm)
Scutellaria lateriflora (American Skullcap)
Tilia europea (lindin flower)
1-2 droppers‚ 3-6 times daily‚ add to water or juice.
If you are pregnant‚ nursing or taking any medications please consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any herbal product. People taking benzodiazepines or other medications acting on GABA receptors should take extra caution.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Relaxation & Sleep (Herbal Tincture) - 2 fl. oz
This product does not do all it says it
I was hoping for much more noticeable and effective product from what it said it would do. I have used Relaxation & Sleep as directed and I have not noticed anything really. I have a hard time sleeping through the night and have very high anxiety problems and my stress levels are through the roof from all my health issues and other issues in my life and I was really looking for something homeopathic and natural instead of getting a prescription or taking more medication than I already have to take. I was hoping that Relaxation & Sleep would do the trick... Maybe I just picked the wrong kind and if there is anyone out there that could recommend something more effective It would be very much appreciated.
It is a good size bottle...
It tastes very bitter and stings my mouth and it is way too expensive for the little effect it has!
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.