Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Candle
Recharge, refresh, and relax your senses with this crisp and fragrant eucalyptus scent.
- Wash and air-dry the empty coffee can.
- Pour wax into the can.
- Fill a pot with 1-2 inches of water. Place the coffee can with the wax into the water and let simmer over high heat. Reduce the heat and keep the water hot without bubbling.
- Melt the wax by stirring it with a spoon or spatula. Allow the wax to melt completely.
- Position a wick in the center of the jar. Carefully pour hot wax to a preferred level.
- Add oil drops to the wax.
- Use a pencil to wrap around the wick to help it stay in place.
- Allow the wax to cool and cut the wick when it's set!
Eucalyptus Essential Oils View All 21 Items