- MFG # 188508
- UPC # 051381885083
- Might calm the mind
- May relieve aches and pains
- Sodium Borate: Is believed to have antifungal and cleansing properties.
- Nutmeg Oil: May possibly have antibacterial properties. It may also help relieve body aches and pain.
- Sweet orange Oil: Might be able to uplift your mood.
- Tea Tree Oil: Is believed to have antiseptic properties.
- Ylang Ylang Oil: May possibly help reduce stress and anxiety.
- For a potential refreshing and soothing bath‚ use Aura Cacia’s Purifying Tea Tree Mineral Bath.
Purifying Tea Tree Mineral Bath (Tea Tree Harvest) 2.5 oz. (70.9 Grams)
Purifying Tea Tree Mineral Bath from Aura Cacia may help provide your body a soothing and relaxing bath.
Some of the Ingredients in Purifying Tea Tree Mineral Bath Salts 2.5 oz. (70.9 Grams) Include the Following:
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Sodium borate‚ sodium chloride‚ sodium bicarbonate‚ melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) oil‚ citrus sinensis (sweet orange) oil‚ myristica fragrans(nutmeg) oil‚ cananga odorata (ylang ylang) oil..
Dissolve contents into running bath water‚ climb in and bliss out! Great as a foot soak too.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. If pregnant‚ suffering from any medical condition‚ or taking medication‚ consult a health care practitioner before use. Do not use on broken or abraded skin‚ not to be used by children under three years of age
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Cruelty Free
- Paraben Free
- Synthetic Fragrances Free
- Synthetic Preservatives Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.