- MFG # 10410
- UPC # 683268104101
D-Phenylalanine is the Dextrorotatory form of the amino acid‚ Phenylalanine. The L-forms (Levorotatory) of amino acids are ones that are bioavailable and are for protein synthesis and regulatory functions. They are like mirror images of one another‚ however‚ D-Phenylalanine is not absorbed into the body‚ but acts as an inhibiting agent to the enzymes that are responsible for the breakdown of endorphins‚ which control pain perception.
WHAT ARE ENDORPHINS?
Endorphins (and enkephalins) are naturally occurring opiate-like peptides‚ which control pain perception and produce an analgesic effect. Their effects are only of a short duration because of metabolic enzymes‚ especially Carboxypeptidase A‚ which inhibit increased endorphin production. D-Phenylalanine prohibits these enzymes‚ allowing increased endorphin production‚ and prolonged and intensified analgesicaffects.
HOW DOES D-PHENYLALANINE EFFECT PAIN?
Low levels of endorphins have been noted in those suffering from chronic pain‚ and supplementation with D-Phenlyalanine helped to increase these levels. By prohibiting Carboxypeptidase A from preventing endorphin production‚ the body can continue to increase its own natural pain tolerance mechanism. In studies with chronic pain patients‚ the pain threshold has been enhanced and prolonged. This has been effected with various chronic pain conditions‚ including back pain and Osteoarthritis.
D-PHENYLALANINE AND ACUPUNCTURE
Pre-administration of D-Phenylalanine enhances the effects of acupuncture on back and other pain. Up to 2 grams 1 hour prior to acupuncture treatment may result in more pain relief and for longer periods of time.
Two grams of D-Phenylalanine has been given 1 hour prior to dental extractions‚ increasing the pain threshold and for a prolonged period of time.
WHY NOT DLPA (A COMBINATION OF BOTH D-PHENYLALANINE AND LPHENYLALANINE)?
• D- PHENYLALANINE is the form of Phenylalanine that effects endorphin production. LPhenylalanine has other functions in the body. Concentrations of the pure D-Phenylalanine will assist in pain tolerance to those needing this function. By combining the two‚ the concentration of the effective forrr) of D-Phenylalanine would be less‚ and therefore more would be required to achieve results. The Third World Congress on Pain recommended Phenylalanine‚ and numerous medical studies have confirmed this recommendation. Some suggest that LPhenylalanine will stimulate catecholamine production for those whose pain causes depression. Since L-Phenylalanine ust convert to L-Tyrosine in the body in order to raise neurotransmitter levels‚ it would be best to take Montiff Pure L-Tyrosine or Montiff Neuro-Balance with Tyrosine for this purpose. (In some rare forms of depression‚ some patients have responded to DPhenylalanine‚ and this form might be beneficial to those who are not responding to other therapies.)
• In addition‚ L-PHENYLALANINE is not recommended for those with elevated blood pressure levels‚ diabetes or pregnant women‚ and would not be the best choice for mood enhancement‚ or pain relief. D-Phenylalan%ne is the recommended form of Phenylalanine for chronic pain control.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MONTIFF D-PHENYL-RELIEF?
• The highest quality D-Phenylalanine is used.
• It is concentrated pure D-Phenylalanine‚ which assists in enabling increased endorphin production
• D-PHENYL-RELIEF is a safe alternative to opiates for chronic pain management‚ and will not upset the stomach as many long term "over-the-counter" drugs‚ such as aspirin and ibuprofen.
• It may‚ however‚ be used to increase the effects of drugs‚ such as aspirin‚ so that a lower dosage of a drug would be necessary to achieve relief.
• No adverse side effects have been noted with D-Phenylalanine.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Ingredients per capsule:
D-Phenylalanine 500 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose‚ magnesium stearate‚ gelatin.
>For chronic pain‚ the initial dosage recommended is 3 capsules‚ T.LD.‚ on an empty stomach for 7-10 daVs‚ then reduce to 2 capsules three times daily‚ or as needed.
>For acupuncture and dental procedures‚ take 2 grams (4 capsules) 1 hour prior to appointment .
>For joint pain‚ D-Phenyl-Relief may be combined with Montiff Joint-EEZ‚ as needed.
(D-Phenylalanine may also be used along with other pain modalities to increase beneficial results).
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Pure D-Phenyl Relief 500 mg - 50 Capsules
from LAS VEGAS, NV
Little pricey but working great
Acupuncture doctor recommend Pure D-Phenyl Relief for my daughters headaches and depression. This is working great!
Easy to use
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in