- MFG # P2928
- UPC # 707359129283
- Healthy Intestinal Flora.
- Dairy‚ Wheat & Gluten Free.
- Healthy Immune System Support.
- Digestive Support.
- Vegetarian Formula.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap®
Servings Per Container: 50
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Proprietary Blend of 10 Strains of Probiotic Bacteria: 50 Billion Organisms / *
Lactobacillus acidophilus‚ Bifidobacterium bifidum‚ Lactobacillus plantarum‚ Lactobacillus salivarious‚ Lactobacillus casei‚ Lactobacillus paracasei‚ Lactobacillus rhamnosus‚ Bifidobacterium breve‚ Bifidobacterium longum‚ Streptococcus thermophilus
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Other Ingredients: Cellulose‚ Cellulose (capsule)‚ FOS (Fructooligosaccharides)‚ Ascorbyl Palmitate and Silica.
1 Vcap® daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Keep refrigerated to maintain high potency. Probiotic supplements may temporarily increase intestinal gas or cause other temporary changes in digestion. No known drug interactions.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Dairy Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Milk Free
- Shellfish Free
- Soy Free
- Tree Nuts Free
- Wheat Free
- Vegetarian Capsules
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-1 of 1
Karessa Huber on 6/17/2015
Is the Protocol ProtoDophilus capsule supposed to be peachy/pink? It's the first colored probiotic I've seen.A
PureFormulas on 6/18/2015
Thank you for your question, Karessa. Yes, the Protocol for Life Balance ProtoDophilus is supposed to range anywhere from white, to light pink :)
- PureFormulas on 6/18/2015