- MFG # 01256
- UPC # 755929012565
A natural supplement that supports healthy prostate function. Contains saw palmetto‚ pygeum and zinc for a synergistically complete program.
Provides true nutrition for the prostate:
- Essential Fatty Acids: for cellular membrane growth and development; because the prostate is predominately fats.
- Zinc: Important for calcium uptake and for balancing phosphorus; for support of good tissue growth and repair; for healthy reproductive system development.
- Vitamin E: an antioxidant because it helps to protect fats from oxidation‚ scavenges free radicals to protect cells from damage.
- Supports sperm motility.
- Supports calcium utilization .
- Magnesium: for balancing of calcium in the body and for its proper utilization.
- Gravel Root: helps in the assimilation of calcium.
- Popular ingredients known to be beneficial.
- Saw Palmetto.
1) Contains essential nutrients for prostate function.
2) Ideal for all men over forty years of age.
3) Contains saw palmetto and pygeum as well as Opti-Zinc® with the beneficial herb gravel root.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: Four (4) Tablets
Servings per Container: 15
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value
Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate) 133 mg / 177%
Vitamin E (as d-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate) 133 IU / 443%
Magnesium (as Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate) 100 mg / 33%
Niacin (as Niacinamide) 13 mg / 67%
Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 27 mg / 270%
Zinc (as Zinc Monomethionine**) 27 mg / 178%
Proprietary Blend 1.83 g / *
Bee Pollen‚ Alanine (as L-Alanine)‚ Parsley Leaf (Petroselinium sativum)‚ Glutamine (as L-Glutamine)‚ Glycine‚ Echinacea Root (Echinacea angustifolia)‚ Gravel Root (Eupatorium purpureum)‚ Liposterolic Extract (from Saw Palmetto Berry)‚ Pygeum (Bark)(Pygeum africanum)(1% Phytosterols) and Saw Palmetto (Fruit)(Serenoa serrulata)(5% Fatty Acids).
* Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate‚ Microcrystalline Cellulose‚ Stearic Acid‚ Vegetable Stearate‚ Silicon Dioxide‚ Modified Cellulose Gum‚ Calcium Amino Acid Chelate and Natural Glaze.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg‚ fish‚ milk‚ shellfish‚ soy‚ tree nut and wheat products.
**OptiZinc® is a Trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc.
As a dietary supplement‚ take four (4) tablets with breakfast or‚ for optimal results‚ take two (2) tablets with breakfast and one (1) tablet with lunch and dinner. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Kosher Product
- Soy Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Artificial Ingredients Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in