- MFG # 10180
- UPC # 683268101803
- SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT: Saw Palmetto Berry (a phytosterol) has steroid reductase inhibitor properties and creates antiandrogenic action‚ thereby inhibiting the testosterone enzyme that may cause the enlargement of the prostate gland.
- BETA-SITOSTEROL: Active ingredient found in the Saw Palmetto Berry. Enhances T cell activity may improve urinary symptoms and flow in BPH by removing toxins.
- PUMPKIN SEED EXTRACT: has beneficial effect‚ and works synergistically with Saw Palmetto Berry for maximum results. It will also enhance the absorption of Lycopene.
- BROCCOLI SPROUT EXTRACT: Contains sulforaphane‚ which may promote prostate and overall health.
- D-CALCIUM GLUCARATE: A form of glucaric acid‚ a natural compound found in the body with detoxification properties. It helps by working to remove harmful pesticides.
- GRAPE SEED & GRAPE SKIN EXTRACT: Provide reservatrol (a compound in grape skin & wine)‚ which may protect healthy cells and increase Glutathione levels.
- QUERCITIN: A flavonoid that may inhibit free radical damage to cells and have anti-inflammatory properties.
- SILYMARIN EXTRACT: From the milk thistle plant‚ it may serve as a hepatoprotectant that increases glutathione levels in the liver and supports liver functioning by promoting detoxification. Contains silibinin.
- TOCOTRIENOLS/Tocopherols (mixed): Vitamin E may suppress androgen & antigen (PSA) receptors. Mixed tocotrienols are a special form of Vitamin E with enhanced free radical scavenging ability.
- d-ALPHA TOCOPHERYL SUCCINATE: Another important form of Vitamin E.
- ORIGANUM VULGARE EXTRACT: Contains the active phenolic compound rosmarinic acid. It is an antioxidant that may relieve mild inflammation
- BILBERRY EXTRACT: A flavonoid (and member of blueberry family) with high antioxidant properties. It is a rich source of anthocyanin and has natural phytochemicals.
- CRANBERRY EXTRACT: Cranberries are flavonoids (a rich source of Quercetin) with antioxidant properties.
- GINGKO BILBOA EXTRACT: Has free radical scavenging properties.
- SELENOMETHIONINE: A chelate of selenium and methionine that may be better absorbed. Selenium is an antioxidant that may fight off free radicals.
- TOMATO EXTRACT: Has high levels of Lycopene‚ which may support prostate health. Tomatoes also contain p-coumaric acid and cholorgenic acid to help block nitrosamine formation.
- STIGMASTEROL: A phytosterol with 5 alpha-reductase inhibitory activity.
- CAMPESTEROL: Another phytosterol that can support wellness.
- SELENICEREUS GRANDIFLORUS POWDER: Also known as Cactus Flower‚ may support healthy testosterone levels.
- ALPHA LIPOIC ACID: A potent antioxidant that may help to prevent oxidative damage caused by free radicals. ALA can also promote increased glutathione production.
Each capsule of Prosta-Pro-Tec contains the following ingredients to support male health and the prostate:
Each bottle of Montiff’s Prosta-Pro-Tec 694 mg contains 100 capsules.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Each capsule contains 694 mg of a proprietary blend of:
d-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate 30 IU
Saw Palmetto extract
Grape skin extract
Broccoli sprout extract
Pumpkin seed extract
Alpha lipoic acid
Grape seed extract
Origanium vulgare extract
Selenicereus grandiflorus (PWD)
Gingko biloba extract
Gelatin‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ magnesium stearate.
• nutrtional support for healthy men 40 and over:
3 Prosta-Pro-Tect per day (1 with each meal) The following is also recommended:
Prost-8-Palmetto – 2 per day (1 with breakf.‚ 1 with din.) • B-Complete – 3 per day (1 with each meal) Vita-Minz Plus – 2 per day (1 with breakf.‚ 1 with din.) • All-Basic amino acid formula - 2 per day (1 with breakfast‚ 1 with
dinner) • Super C Plus – 1 per day
• nutritional support for men with bph:
5 Prosta-Pro-Tect per day (2 with breakfast‚ 1 with lunch and 2 with dinner) The following is also recommended:
Prost-8-Palmetto – 4 per day (1with breakfast‚ 2 with lunch and 1 with dinner) • B-Complete – 2 per day (1 with breakfast‚ 1 with dinner) • Vita-Minz Plus –3 per day (1 with breakfast.‚ 1 with lunch‚ 1 with dinner) Super-C Plus -
2 per day (1 with breakfast‚ 1 with dinner) • Vaso-Lene – 3 per day (1 with meals)
• nutritional support for men with prostate cancer: 6 - 9 Prosta Pro-Tect per day (2-3 with each meal) The following is also recommended:
Prost-8-Palmetto – 3 per day (1with breakfast‚ 1 with lunch and 1 with dinner) • B-Complete – 3 per day (1 with each meal) • Vita-Minz Plus –4 per day (1 with brkf.‚2 with lunch‚ 1 with dinner) • Super-E-Plus- 3 per day (1 with
each meal) • Super C Plus - 3 per day ( 1 with each meal) • Glutathione Reduced – ½ tsp. per day (¼ tsp. at breakfast and ¼ tsp. at dinner)
Those taking the drug coumadin should avoid taking large amounts of ginko biloba.
Although this product contains only a small amount of this antioxidant‚ the health practitioner should be advised.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in