- MFG # 3500
- UPC # NW1198
- Vitamin C‚ a powerful antioxidant that supports your immune system and helps reduce inflammation
- Protease‚ a group of enzymes that break down proteins to aid in muscle reconstruction and growth; it also works to build cartilage‚ which helps your joints and tendons
- Bromelain‚ an extract derived from pineapples that has anti-inflammatory properties
- Cellulase‚ a group of enzymes that help your cells function
- Bladderwrack algae‚ a nutrient-dense sea vegetable
- Turmeric‚ a cleansing spice that helps flush toxins and dead matter from your muscles
- Astragalus‚ a powerful herb used in Chinese medicine that supports your immune system‚ which also has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Horsetail‚ a leafy plant used to strengthen your bones and promote healing
- Citrus bioflavonoids‚ which help heal and prevent muscle injuries
- Rosemary‚ a powerful antioxidant that helps your body get rid of harmful atoms and molecules
Whether you're a weekend warrior or a professional who trains daily‚ all athletes face the occasional injury. Time lost from training can be a major setback‚ and the pain and inflammation can put a strain on your daily routine. Intense training can cause injury‚ as muscle-building exercises actually tear down muscle tissue in the process. Whether you’re suffering from a one-time injury or need a little extra support for that additional push‚ taking an enzyme-based anti-inflammatory and pain relief formula can help.
Nutri-West’s Pro-Infla-Zyme is an all-natural homeopathic remedy that works to soothe‚ heal‚ and reduce painful inflammation‚ while aiding in the growth of healthy new tissue. It’s designed specifically for athletes and includes compounds that work to support joints and bone health. When you use it regularly‚ it can help prevent injury. This potent blend contains the following compounds:
Following an injury‚ take two to four capsules three to four times daily‚ or about one per waking hour. Continue taking these for a minimum of 14 days post-injury at one to two capsules‚ three times a day. For a preventative solution‚ take two to four capsules of Pro-Infla-Zyme‚ twice daily.
Nutri-West provides nutritional supplements to health care professionals in order to optimize their patients’ wellbeing. It was founded in 1981 and has expanded into a worldwide company with state-of-the-art‚ environmentally-friendly manufacturing and packaging processes. Its products are hypo-allergenic and have been formulated for the highest quality.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Each Capsule Contains: Vitamin C 65mg‚ Protease 50‚000HUT‚ Bromelain 384‚000 FCCPU‚ Protease 6.42 SAPU‚ Cellulase 100 CU‚ Bladderwrack Algae 75mg‚ Turmeric (rhizome) Extract 60mg‚ Astragalus (root) 50mg‚ Horsetail (herb) 50mg‚ Citrus Bioflavonoids 40mg‚ Rosemary (standardized) (herb) Extract 10mg‚
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Keep out reach of children. Tamper resistant outer seal do not use if broken.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Pro-En-Zyme 60 Capsules
Pro-En-Zyme by Nutri West is a great product - I have arthritis and it helps me with the pain - I like the fact that it is all natural - non addictive.
It's all natural.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008