- MFG # 68095
- UPC # 061998680957
Although primarily used by men concerned about prostate health‚ the herbs in Pro•Essence® have also been traditionally used to relieve benign urinary tract problems. They help flush harmful toxins out of the kidneys‚ bladder and urinary system‚ enabling the body to work with maximum efficiency. If urine is being retained‚ the flow will gradually be returned to normal‚ and conversely‚ if urine flow is frequent‚ it will gradually be reduced until it is normal. At the same time‚ Pro•Essence® gently accelerates the action of the bowels. The result is an improvement in health caused by the removal of waste matter through the lower organs. Pro•Essence® may also be used as an effective adjunct with Flor•Essence®‚ as it further assists in discharging accumulated toxins and wastes.
1) Pro•Essence® is a unique combination of 5 synergistic herbs including prickly ash bark‚ juniper berry‚ burdock root‚ slippery elm bark and bearberry.
2) Formulated and developed by Canadian nurse Rene Caisse and Dr. Charles Brusch (like Flor•Essence®‚ this five herb formula was also derived from the folk traditions of the Ojibwa people).
3) In easily digested vegetarian capsules‚ suitable for vegetarians or vegans.
4) Free of yeast‚ dairy‚ fillers and additives.
5) Packaged in environmentally-friendly amber glass bottles.
6) All natural formula with no unwanted side-effects.
1) Helps support the health of the prostate and urinary tract.
2) Helps strengthen and normalize the function of the eliminatory organs.
3) Prickly ash bark has a stimulating and rejuvenating effect on the body‚ juniper berry has a successful reputation as an effective diuretic‚ burdock root has been prized throughout the world for centuries for its powerful cleansing and purifying properties‚ slippery elm bark has a soothing nature and assists in dissolving and eliminating excess mucus‚ and bearberry is a popular astringent and diuretic that helps reduce accumulations of uric acid.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Amount per Serving % DV*
A Proprietary Blend of 325 mg
Prickly ash bark (Zanthoxylum americanum) *
Juniper berry (Juniperus communis) *
Organic Burdock root (Articum lappa) *
Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) *
Uva ursi leaves (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) *
*Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Vegetarian capsule made of water and hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (USP).
Take one capsule in the early morning and one capsule in the late evening with a large glass of warm water. If needed‚ take another capsule in the mid morning and mid afternoon‚ for a maximum of four capsules per day.
When taking Pro•Essence®‚ drink lots of filtered water (4-6 glasses) throughout the day. This helps activate the herbs and also flush the toxins out.
Pro•Essence® is also effectively used in conjunction with Flor•Essence®‚ as it helps to discharge the toxins being gathered and broken down by Flor•Essence®.
If taking both products‚ take them one hour apart. If already taking Flor•Essence® twice a day‚ only one or two capsules per day of Pro•Essence® are needed.
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have diabetes. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding‚ if you have a kidney disorder or if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae (Daisy) families.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question.