- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 727413007128
Some customers buy policosanol because it may:
1) Policosanol may help regulate healthy cholesterol levels.
2) Policosanol may help regulate and reduce cholesterol production in the liver.
3) Policosanol extract may improve the liver’s absorption of LDL (bad cholesterol).
4) Policosanol extract may increase levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
5) Policosanol may also protect blood vessels by preventing their destruction.
6) Policosanol may be bought to support healthy cholesterol levels and combat atherosclerosis‚ which may occur due to high cholesterol.
Order the highest quality of policosanol available – order Only Natural’s Policosanol
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: one (1) vegetable capsule
Serving per container: 45
% US RDA
Policosanol (from sugar cane) 15 mg **
Naturally containing: 1-octocosanol‚ eicosanol‚ tetracosanol‚
**Daily Value not established.
Additional ingredients: vegetable cellulose‚ silicon dioxide and vegetable stearate.
Guaranteed free of: yeast‚ corn‚ wheat‚ gluten‚
starch preservatives‚ artificial flavor & color.
As an addition to the daily diet‚ take one (1) capsule twice daily with water at mealtime or as recommended by your health care professional.
Store in a cool‚ dry place. Keep out of the reach of children. Tamper resistant-do not use if seal is damaged or missing.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Gluten Free
- Made in the USA
- Preservative Free
- Starch Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.