Specialty Stores:

Personal Lubricant Cinnamon Vanilla - 4 oz (120 ml)


"Sometimes I'm a little dry. So I use Personal Lubricant. I like the Vanilla smel..."  Read All Reviews

  • Item Number: GC1001
  • Quantity per Container: 4 oz / 113.4 Grams / 120 ml
  • Price per Unit*: $3.4 per Ounce
  • * Price Per Unit may reflect product's price per capsule, tablet, ounce, fluid ounce, etc.
Regular Price: $16.00 $14.28

  • Availability: 2 In Stock
  • This item will ship today if ordered within 11 hr 3 min
  • MFG # 200204
  • UPC # 893268000598
  • Add some flavor to your love life! The scents of vanilla and cinnamon create one of the most popular aphrodisiac blends around. This organic personal lubricant combines them in an exciting way: prevalent enough to enhance your sensory experience and subtle enough to not be overwhelming.

    Good Clean Love organic personal lubricants enhance your love life naturally. Vaginal lubrication is at the core of good feelings in sexuality. Vaginal dryness takes the flow out of making love. A great natural lubricant improves vaginal wetness and allows for glide‚ ease and effectiveness. When female lubrication is working well‚ it is invisible‚ a thought we don't have. When it isn't working‚ we feel it immediately. Enhancing vaginal wetness will enhance your love making. All of Good Clean Love lubricants are edible and delicious. All of their personal lubricants are made with aloe vera‚ xanthan gum and agar (seaweed) to create a smooth and long lasting glide.

    Safe for latex‚ toys and for use throughout pregnancy‚ they are also 100% vegan and not tested on animals.

    Why buy this product?

    1) 95% Organic Ingredients.
    2) No Petrochemicals‚ No Parabens‚ No Glycerin.
    3) Recommended by Medical Professionals.
    4) Naturally Moist‚ Sensuously Smooth‚ Long Lasting.

    These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.

Official Website: http://www.goodcleanlove.com

Organic aloe barbadensis leaf juice*‚ xanthan gum‚ agar‚ potassium sorbate‚ sodium benzoate‚ citric acid‚ natural flavor.

*Certified organic by NOP‚ Oregon Tilth.

Apply generously to both partners. Repeat application as necessary.

If irritation should occur‚ discontinue use immediately. Not for use as a contraceptive.
If seal is broken‚ do not use.

  • Cruelty Free
  • Organic Product
  • Paraben Free
  • Petrochemical Free
  • Vegan Product

Ratings & Reviews

Review This Item

Overall Rating for Personal Lubricant Cinnamon Vanilla - 4 oz (120 ml)

  • Average Rating: 3.0
3 2

Displaying reviews 1-2 of 2

  • By
    from Atlanta, Georgia




    Sometimes I'm a little dry. So I use Personal Lubricant. I like the Vanilla smell, and is not so greasy. The Price is ok.


      Its smooth.



    I would recommend this item to a friend.

  • By
    from Seattle



    Wish I could give it zero stars

    If you are chemically sensative, DO NOT BUY Personal Lubricant by Good Clean Love. I had a terrible experience with it. It burned my skin and made me feel sick. It also has a really unpleasant, fake perfume smell.




      It might be 95% organic, but the other 5% sure didn't agree with my body.


Displaying reviews 1-2 of 2

Questions About This Item

Ask a Question

Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.

Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.

Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.

If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008

If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Ask a Question

Please log in to submit a question     log in