- MFG # 02jw738.180
- UPC # 815317017388
- Wormwood has been used for several digestive related disorders; it is believed to help relieve certain symptoms such as heartburn and loss of appetite. It may also help with symptoms resulting from other health conditions.
- Olive leaf extract may possibly provide immune support due to the potential antiviral and antibacterial properties it provides. Because it is considered a natural diuretic‚ it may also be able to reduce toxins in the body and help promote a healthy digestive tract.
- Grapefruit seed extract is full of antioxidants‚ vitamins‚ and minerals. It is believed to have antiviral‚ antifungal‚ anti-inflammatory‚ and anti-allergic properties. It may possibly help produce digestive balance and relieve symptoms resulting from poor digestive health.
In order to have healthy immunity‚ your digestive system must be functioning properly. A supplement like ParaCleanse by Nutritional Frontiers may help support your digestive health by possibly clearing out unwanted microorganisms.
ParaCleanse provides a combination of plant derived ingredients that are highly beneficial for your general health. Some of the nutrients in this formula include wormwood (Artemisia annua)‚ olive leaf extract (Olea europaea)‚ and grapefruit seed extract.
Please consult with your physician to see if Nutritional Frontiers’ ParaCleanse is right for you.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving size: 2 Tablets
Amount per serving:
Black Walnut (Juglans nigra) Green Hull 400 mg
Wormwood (Artemesia annua)(Stem & Leaf Powder) 200 mg
Grapefruit Seed Extract 200 mg
Olive (Olea Europaea) Leaf Extract 200 mg
yielding Oleuropein 30 mg
Pau D’Arco (Bark) 200 mg
Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) Seed 200 mg
Garlic (odorless) Extract 200 mg
Other Ingredients: dicalcium phosphate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ silicon dioxide‚ stearic acid‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ magnesium stearate.
Contains: Tree nuts (Black Walnut).
As a dietary supplement‚ take recommended amount for 1 to 3 months or until results occur.
• Children weighing 40-85 lbs: take 1 tablet in AM on an empty stomach and 1 tablet in PM on an empty stomach.
• Adults: Take 2 tablets up to 3 times per day
Do not take this product if pregnant or nursing
If you have allergies to ragweed‚ chrysanthemums‚ marigolds‚ or daisies‚ or if you are taking blood-thinning medications‚ do not take this product without consulting your health care practitioner first.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Certification
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for ParaCleanse - 180 Tablets
from OC, PA
Really made strong improvements to healt
ParaCleanse is an excellent product to rid the body of toxins fungus and parasites. Even my 5 year old showed dramatic signs to her overall health with proper dosage. Amazing. I highly recommend ParaCleanse.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in