- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 852663992969
- Made In The USA With Premium Norwegian Fish Oil.
- Enteric Coated For Increased Absorption And Bioavailability.
- Citrus Glazed To Prevent Fishy Burps‚ No Unpleasant Aftertaste.
- Molecularly Distilled For Pharmaceutical Quality.
- Purified To Remove Detrimental Levels Of Mercury‚ Heavy Metals‚ Pcb’s And Dioxins.
- No Artificial Color‚ Flavor Or Sweetener‚ No Preservatives‚ No Sugar‚ No Starch‚ No Milk‚ No Lactose‚ No Gluten‚ No Wheat‚ No Yeast‚ No Shellfish‚ Sodium Free.
- 60% EPA And DHA Concentration Of Omega-3 Fatty Acids.
- Helps Maintain A Healthy Heart And A Positive Mood.
- Supports The Body’s Natural Anti-Inflammatory Response.
-One Enteric Coated‚ Flavored Soft Gel Capsule Features An Optimum Concentration Of EPA And DHA.
Individually‚ EPA Is Important For Circulatory System Health‚ And DHA Provides Support For Healthy Triglyceride Levels. A Landmark Study Involving Over 11‚000 Participants Has Confirmed The Major Benefits Of Fish Oil On Cardiovascular Health. The Omega-3 Fatty Acids Found In Fish Oil Are Necessary For Heart Health. They Help Support Normal‚ Healthy Cholesterol Levels And Are Necessary In The Maintenance Of Normal Blood Pressure.
The Enteric Coating Provides Two Important Benefits:
- Significantly More EPA & DHA Are Actually Absorbed By Your Body By Preventing The Pill From Dissolving In Your Stomach‚ Where There Are Harsh Stomach Acids That Destroy The Delicate Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Instead‚ The Pills Gradually Dissolve In The Much Gentler Environment Of The Intestines.
- It Prevents Fishy Burps.
These Are Significant Benefits For People Who Have Gastrointestinal Health Conditions. A New England Journal Of Medicine Study Comparing Enteric-Coated And Non-Enteric Coated Fish Oils Show A Marked Improved In Absorption And Benefits Of Enteric-Coated Fish Oil Pills.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 2 softgels
Serving per Container: 30
Amount per Serving / % DV
Calories from Fat 18
Total Fat 1 g / 2% ƚ
Saturated Fat 0 g / 1% ƚ
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g / ƚ
Monounsaturated Fat 0 g / ƚ
Trans Fat 0 g / ƚ
Cholesterol 10 mg / 2% ƚ
Vitamin E 20 IU / 67% ƚ
Total Omega -3 Fatty Acids 2000 mg / ƚƚ
EPA (Eicosapentaenois Acid) 800 mg / ƚƚ
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 400 mg / ƚƚ
ƚ Daily Value based on 1 2000 calorie diet.
ƚƚ Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose‚ Citrus Flavor‚ Gelatin‚ Glycerin‚ and Water.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Please consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Artificial Sweeteners Free
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
- Heavy Metals Free
- Lactose Free
- Made in the USA
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Shellfish Free
- Sodium Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
- Mercury Free
- Polychlorinated Biphenyl (PCB) Free
- Dioxins Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in