- MFG # SPP250
- UPC # 845772007006
Ojio Spirulina Powder is sourced from the world leader in micro algal technology for over 3 decades and is Certified Organic. It is a whole-food‚ not a concentrate‚ not an extract‚ and is detoxifying. Spirulina has 58 times the iron of raw spinach and 28 times that of raw beef liver. A superior source of plant protein spirulina contains an unusually high amount‚ between 55% and 77% by dry weight and is a complete protein‚ containing all essential amino acids.
• Green algae‚ promotes the oxygenation of blood cells.
• Contains more bio-chelated organic iron than any other whole-food meaning iron will easily be assimilated into the body.
• Rich in beta-carotene for cell protection.
• Contains vitamin B1 (thiamine)‚ B2 (riboflavin)‚ B3 (nicotinamide)‚ B6 (pyridoxine)‚ B9 (folic acid)‚ vitamin C‚ vitamin D‚ and vitamin E.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 5g
Servings per Container: 48
Amount per Serving / 5 Daily Value*
Total Fat 1.16g / 2%
Saturated Fat 0.4g / 2%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 157.2 mg / 7%
Potassium 204.45 mg / 6%
Total Carbohydrate 3.59g / 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.54g / 2%
Vitamin A 2%
Vitamin C 3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- Organic Product
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Ojio Spirulina Powder - Raw 100% Organic - 8.8 oz (250 Grams)
By Annette Lega
from Atlanta, Georgia
So my Doctor told me about Spirulina. He take it in smoothies every morning.So I tried it too. Rich in beta carotene for cell protection. Lots of B,C, & D Vitamins. So its good.
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.