- MFG # CHP250G
- UPC # 845772002926
Our closed system Chlorella from Taiwan is recognized as having the highest chlorophyll content of all known plants and is one of the most heavily researched whole foods in the world. The fresh water green algae we source is a higher quality form of chlorella‚ being cracked-cell‚ to further unlock nutrients not readily available to the human body.Renowned for its health properties‚ Chlorella contains essential vitamins‚ minerals‚ fiber‚ nucleic acids‚ amino acids‚ enzymes‚ CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) and other beneficial nutrients. Chlorella also contains digestive enzymes such as chlorophyllase and pepsin.
- Green algae‚ promoting oxygenation of blood cells.
- Sourced from a safe closed system in Taiwan.
- Beneficial to organ and tissue; promotes liver health.
- Chlorophyll known for oxygenation and cleansing.
- Fiber known for stimulating digestion and supporting colon health.
- 40% Essential Proteins.
- Essential fatty acids: known for lubrication of the joints‚ promotion of brain function and enhancement of metabolism.
Serving Size: 5g
Servings per Container: 48
Amount per Serving / % Daily Value*
Calorie from Fat 5
Total Fat 0.6g / 0.8%
Saturated Fat 0.1g / 0%
Cholesterol 0 mg / 0%
Sodium 0 mg / 0%
Total Carbohydrate 0.8g / 1%
Dietary Fiber 0.6g / 2.4%
Protein 3.1g / 6%
Vitamin A 56%
Vitamin C 0%
Vitamin B6 4%
Vitamin B12 111%
* Percent Daily Values are base on a 200 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on you calorie needs.
Use as directed by a healthcare professional.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item
Overall Rating for Ojio Chlorella Powder - Raw - 8.8 oz (250 Grams)
Great product line!
I have purchased other Ojio products and have been very satisfied. The prices are good and the products are great! Ojio Chlorella Powder by Ultimate Superfoods appears to be a very clean chlorella, easy to mix, great for detox
√ I would recommend this item to a friend.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Displaying questions 1-1 of 1
cynthia dainsberg on 6/08/2015
I see a serving delivers 5mg, but what per? (teaspoon?) thank youA
PureFormulas on 6/08/2015
Thank you for your question, Cynthia. A serving size is 5 grams of the Chlorella Powder.
- PureFormulas on 6/08/2015