- MFG # NOS-001
- UPC # 890154002858
N.O. Shock Top 10:
1) Max Pumps - 3x the amount of Arginine than the competition. Arginine is an amino acid that converts to Nitric Oxide in the Body. Nitric Oxide helps in dilating the blood vessels and arteries allowing for more blood flow throughout the body and to your muscles. Most of the competitors only have 1-2gm's of Arginine in their products. NO SHOCK provides you with 5 gm's of L-Arginine per serving.
2) Extreme Muscle Mass Increase.
3) Highly Explosice & Sustained Energy - No Crash. With NO SHOCK your energy will focus you on the workout ahead without the jitters and racing of the heart‚ which everyone wants to avoid. NO SHOCK pushes your workout past routine and into extreme.
4) Massive Endurance - The endurance factor is one of the major reasons why once people try this product they will never go back to anything else.
5) Results - Ultimate workout‚ Quick recovery.
6) No Fillers - Leading Technology‚ Pharmaceutical Grade.
7) Unmatched L-Citrulline - One of the major secrets to the success of NO SHOCK is its ability to create Nitric Oxide in the body for over 20 hours a day. Most pre workouts only use Arginine which is great for the vaso dilation but will only last for an hour or so. With NO SHOCK Fenix Nutrition add 1‚000 mg per serving of L-Citrulline which acts as a catalyst and prolongs the production of Nitric Oxide to over 20 hours per day. This prolonged production is what aids in endurance‚ amazing recovery and massive pumps while at the gym.
8) Great Taste & Mixibility.
9) Label Transparency - No proprietary blends. You should know what is going into your body‚ so they tell you. Fenix Nutrition avoid using unnecessary ingredients that may even interfere with the effectiveness of the few you really need.
10) Super Strength - Beat your competition‚ More Pump‚ More Reps.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Serving Size: 14 Grams (1 Level Scoop)
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving / % DV
Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 60mg / 100%
Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 400 IU / 100%
Vitamin K1 (Phytonadione) 200mcg / 25%
Vitamin B6 (HCL) 2mg / 100%
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 6mcg / 100%
Folate (Folic Acid) 400mcg / 100%
Magnesium 20mcg / 5%
Chromium 200mcg / 167%
Black Pepper Extract 5mg / **
Niacin 50mg / 250%
L-Arginine 5000mg / **
L-Citrulline 1000mg / **
Creatine 2000mg / **
Beta Alanine 1000mg / **
L-Glutamine 400mg / **
Caffeine (Anhydrous) 200mg / **
*Percent Daily Value (DV) based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
**Daily Value (DV) not established.
Other Ingredients: Citric Acid‚ natural flavors‚ beet juice (color)‚ stevia‚ sucralose.
Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) in 8-12 oz. of water (stir or shake). Take one scoop 30 minutes before workout.
Consult your healthcare provider before using this product if you are pregnant‚ nursing or have a known medical condition including cancer‚ diabetes‚ herpes‚ coronary artery disease‚ or have had a heart attack. Consult your healthcare provider before use if taking any medications including those for diabetes‚ high blood pressure‚ heart conditions or erectile dysfunction. Store in a cool‚ dry place. Slight color changed may occur over time from the natural fruit flavor. This is normal and does not change efficacy or potency.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Fillers Free
- GMP Certification
- Made in the USA
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in