- MFG # 02jw414.120
- UPC # 815317014141
- Balancing behavior and socialization skills
- Helping to cope with stress
- Improving mental clarity
- Supporting immune system function
Behavior and Social Skills Support:
• Dimethylglycine (DMG) has been reported to modify and improve behavior‚ eye contact‚ social interaction‚ verbal skills‚ mental alertness‚ brain function‚ and may reduce lethargy. It is a precursor to many amino acids and neurotransmitters that aid in brain and nerve function.
• Betaine (trimethylglycine) helps improve behavior‚ increase social interaction‚ improve circulation‚ normalize amino acid metabolism‚ and protect the liver from fat deposits. Betaine is a precursor to DMG.
• Vitamin B6 supplementation results in improved behavior‚ better eye contact‚ less involuntary physical action‚ and more interest in participation.
• Folic acid helps in the metabolism of the amino acids used by the brain and may improve symptoms associated with attention deficit.
• Vitamin B12 enhances sleep patterns and improves production of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine‚ which assists in memory and learning.
Stress Management and Mental Clarity:
• Magnesium is a mineral that improves cognitive function and is essential for normal brain and nervous system functions.
Immune System Support:
• DMG helps the body adapt to various forms of stress and supports the immune system. Three U.S. Patents on DMG have been awarded based on 20 years of extensive research into the benefits on DMG.
• Zinc promotes a healthy immune system‚ and helps fight the formation of free radicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Amount Per 1/2 Tablespoon:
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5-Phosphate)30 mg
Folic Acid 400 mcg
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) 10 mcg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Malate)30 mg
Zinc (as Zinc Citrate) 1.5 mg
Dimethylglycine HCl 200 mg
Betaine HCl 25 mg
Other ingredients: USP purified water‚ xylitol‚ natural blackcherry flavor (phenol free)‚ potassium sorbate‚ natural color (from red cabbage extract).
Shake well before use.
As a dietary supplement take:
Under 6 years: 1/2 tablespoon daily.
6-12 years: 1/2 tablespoon‚ twice daily.
Over 12 years: 1/2 tablespoon‚ 3 to 4 times daily‚ or as directed by your health care practitioner. Product can also be mixed with a small amount of water or juice if desired.
If you are pregnant or nursing‚ consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Gluten Free
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Sodium Free
- Soy Free
- Starch Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008Please log in to submit a question log in