- MFG # 10070
- UPC # 683268100707
• Low levels of Norepinephrine (NE) are associated with depression‚ and have correlated to low levels of Tyrosine in the plasma.
• Supplementation with Tyrosine has been proven effective in raising the plasma levels of Tyrosine‚ and has been clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholaminedeficiencies.
• Many studies substantiate the effectiveness in use of Tyrosine with depressed individuals.
• Reduced catecholamine levels have been associated with behavioral changes related to stress.
• Tyrosine supplementation has resulted in decreased anxiety and improvement in mood.
• Tyrosine supplementation has also resulted in increased ability to concentrate.
• Other symptoms of stress‚ such as headache and muscle discomfort have been reduced after supplementation with Tyrosine.
• The chronic use of cocaine reduces Dopamine (DA) and Norepinephrine (NA) metabolites‚ interfering with the catecholamine biochemistry in the brain and causing a chemical imbalance.
• The withdrawal symptoms including‚ drug craving‚ depression‚ anxiety‚ irritability etc. are associated with chemical imbalances caused by cocaine addiction.
• Tyrosine levels are measurably low on those addicted to cocaine and supplementation with Tyrosine improves catecholamine biochemistry and assists in decreased symptoms of withdrawal
• Narcolepsy is a disorder causing a sudden urge to sleep.
• This disorder is associated with a Dopamine abnormality.
• The precursor to dopamine is Tyrosine‚ and studies support the benefits of Tyrosine supplementation for this condition. Some research indicates B-6 may reduce positive results in this disorder‚ therefore‚ Montiff Pure Tyrosine may be considered as an alternative to NeuroBalance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NEURO-BALANCE?
• Montiff uses only the highest quality amino acids‚ including L-Tyrosine and N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine crosses the blood barrier quickly‚ and is included in this formula for fast assimilation and increased effectiveness.
• Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate is necessary for the proper conversion into catecholamines‚ and it is included in the formulation of Neuro-Balance.
• Neuro-Balance is encapsulated for quick digestion and assimilation.
• Desiccant pads are included in this and all Montiff’s products to insure freshness.
Ingredients per each 620 mg capsule:
N-Acetyl- L-Tyrosine 100 mg.
Pyridoxal 5'Phospahte (P-5'-P) 20mg.
Take 2 capsules at least 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 capsules mid-morning or 30 minutes before lunch-on an empty stomach.
Take with fruit juice or water.
Do not take with milk.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- GMP Certification
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.