- MFG # 10070
- UPC # 683268100707
• Low levels of Norepinephrine (NE) are associated with depression‚ and have correlated to low levels of Tyrosine in the plasma.
• Supplementation with Tyrosine has been proven effective in raising the plasma levels of Tyrosine‚ and has been clinically effective in the treatment of depression associated with catecholaminedeficiencies.
• Many studies substantiate the effectiveness in use of Tyrosine with depressed individuals.
• Reduced catecholamine levels have been associated with behavioral changes related to stress.
• Tyrosine supplementation has resulted in decreased anxiety and improvement in mood.
• Tyrosine supplementation has also resulted in increased ability to concentrate.
• Other symptoms of stress‚ such as headache and muscle discomfort have been reduced after supplementation with Tyrosine.
• The chronic use of cocaine reduces Dopamine (DA) and Norepinephrine (NA) metabolites‚ interfering with the catecholamine biochemistry in the brain and causing a chemical imbalance.
• The withdrawal symptoms including‚ drug craving‚ depression‚ anxiety‚ irritability etc. are associated with chemical imbalances caused by cocaine addiction.
• Tyrosine levels are measurably low on those addicted to cocaine and supplementation with Tyrosine improves catecholamine biochemistry and assists in decreased symptoms of withdrawal
• Narcolepsy is a disorder causing a sudden urge to sleep.
• This disorder is associated with a Dopamine abnormality.
• The precursor to dopamine is Tyrosine‚ and studies support the benefits of Tyrosine supplementation for this condition. Some research indicates B-6 may reduce positive results in this disorder‚ therefore‚ Montiff Pure Tyrosine may be considered as an alternative to NeuroBalance.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF NEURO-BALANCE?
• Montiff uses only the highest quality amino acids‚ including L-Tyrosine and N-Acetyl-L- Tyrosine.
• N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine crosses the blood barrier quickly‚ and is included in this formula for fast assimilation and increased effectiveness.
• Pyridoxal 5’ Phosphate is necessary for the proper conversion into catecholamines‚ and it is included in the formulation of Neuro-Balance.
• Neuro-Balance is encapsulated for quick digestion and assimilation.
• Desiccant pads are included in this and all Montiff’s products to insure freshness.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Ingredients per each 620 mg capsule:
N-Acetyl- L-Tyrosine 100 mg.
Pyridoxal 5'Phospahte (P-5'-P) 20mg.
Take 2 capsules at least 30 minutes before breakfast and 2 capsules mid-morning or 30 minutes before lunch-on an empty stomach.
Take with fruit juice or water.
Do not take with milk.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Color Free
- Artificial Flavor Free
- Binders Free
- Corn Free
- Egg Free
- Fish Free
- GMP Certification
- Milk Free
- Preservative Free
- Salt Free
- Starch Free
- Sugar Free
- Wheat Free
- Yeast Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in