- MFG # N/A
- UPC # 661176011544
- Made with ingredients of Natural Origin.
- Free from sulphates‚ parabens & artificial fragrances.
- For color treated and natural hair.
- Ideal for frequent use.
- Enriched with linseed extract‚ rosemary oil and eucalyptus oil providing maximum manageability and shine.These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Purified Water‚ Sodium Cocoamphoacetate‚ Glycerin‚ Lauryl Glucoside‚ Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate‚ Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate‚ Cocamidopropyl Betaine‚ Cocamide DEA‚ Decyl Glucoside‚ Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract‚ Polyglyceryl 4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate‚ Sodium Benzoate‚ Potassium Sorbate‚ Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil‚ Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil‚ Citric Acid‚ Sodium Chloride
Apply to wet hair and gently massage into a lather. Rinse and repeat. Wait for a few moments and rinse thoroughly.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Artificial Fragrance Free
- Made in the USA
- No Animal Testing
- Paraben Free
- Sulfate Free
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Your healthcare professional is the best source for guidance before beginning an exercise or nutritional supplement program.Please log in to submit a question log in