- MFG # N/A
- UPC # MAM1013
- Enhances Flavor
- Increases Mineral Content of Food
- Has many other uses! (see dosage)
Nature’s Healthy Salt often enhances flavor of foods better than other forms of refined sea salt. Most foods we eat are mineral depleted and the flavor is less than the best. When minerals are added back into the food the flavor is enhanced plus the body receives the added benefit of minerals and trace minerals that are not in processed salt. Also‚ it is the same natural balance of these minerals found in healthy blood.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
1/4 teaspoon provides:
Sodium 135 mg
Magnesium 21 mg
Potassium 16 mg
Nature’s Healthy Salt has many uses:
1) Add Nature’s Healthy Salt to liquid portions of recipes or in the water when cooking.
2) You can pour it into a spray bottle and use at the table instead of a salt shaker.
3) Spray on fresh fruits and vegetables to prevent them from turning brown or discoloring.
4) It can also be used as an excellent meat tenderizer.
5) You can even spray on popcorn!
6) Add 1/4 tsp to 8-12 oz of juice and it becomes an instant sports electrolyte replacement drink.
7) Add 1 cup to your bath for a bath soak. It can offer relief for skin irritations and sore muscles.
Other uses: part of a cleanse system or diluted to use as a gargle for sore throats.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Not to be used by people on sodium restricted diets. For people wishing to restrict their intake of salt (sodium chloride)‚ use low sodium Marine Minerals Liquid Trace Minerals.
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.