- MFG # 101200
- UPC # 747889012006
Is your life “on hold” because of allergy symptoms?
Allergies are an epidemic today. Over 60 million Americans suffer from allergies—more than 20% of the population! Allergies can be caused by animal dander‚ dust or wheat‚ and seasonal conditions‚ like pollen or spores—things that aren’t normally harmful if our immune system is strong. Today‚ the dramatic rise in allergies is due to harmful substances‚ like environmental pollutants‚ asbestos and smoke exhaust fumes that tax immune response. Stress and adrenal exhaustion‚ common problems in western societies‚ as well as enzyme imbalance and essential fatty acid deficiency‚ set the stage for this startling increase.
Challenging already sensitive individuals‚ is the fact that most drugstore allergy medications only mask symptoms; the more you use them‚ the more you need them. Moreover‚ many new medicines are so strong that they carry unpleasant side effects like rapid heartbeat‚ or in the case of one medicine‚ links have been made to animal liver tumors in high dose testing.
Do you need Crystal Star Anti-HST? Here are some warning signs:
- Runny‚ watery‚ itchy nose and eyes; sneezing and coughing attacks; asthma.
- Dark circles under the eyes that don’t go away with sleep; insomnia.
- Sore‚ irritated throat; chronic sinus‚ bronchial and lung problems.
- Skin itching and rashes.
- Frontal headaches.
- Hypoglycemia; hyperactivity.
How does Crystal Star Anti-HST™ attack symptoms of allergies?
Anti-HST™ provides natural antihistamines‚ that help ease congestion and reduce inflammation‚ and herbal antioxidants that help stabilize your body’s reaction to hayfever allergens. This fast-acting formula not only helps to reinforce your body’s defenses against allergens‚ but also acts to clear excess mucous and control spasmodic coughing. Toxins and excess mucous build-up in the body is the most common trigger for allergy symptoms. Releasing toxic accumulations makes a big difference‚ and Crystal Star Anti-HST™ can help!
About the Herbs:
- Marshmallow Root (Althea off.): soothes mucous membranes; a cough suppressant; specific for throat irritation; mild immune stimulating and expectorant activity.
- Echinacea Root: (Echinacea angustifolia) helps flush allergy toxins from the
lymphatic system and strengthens immune response.
- Goldenseal Root (Hydrastis canadensis): enhances and normalizes liver and spleen functions to produce antihistamines; rich in vitamin C; soothes mucous membranes.
- Green Tea (Camellia sinensis): EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate) in green tea blocks the production of histamine and immunoglobulin E (IgE)‚ two compounds involved in triggering allergic reactions (Source: American Chemical Society 2002-09-19); an astringent for clearing phlegm; helps with allergy-related fatigue.
- White Tea (Camellia sinensis): same action as green tea‚ but more potent as an antioxidant.
- Bee Pollen: a tree pollen and spore antidote during allergy season for control and neutralization of seasonal allergy symptoms.
- Burdock Root (Arctium lappa): helps purify blood and detoxify allergens.
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris): a powerful yet gentle antibacterial‚ antifungal‚ antiviral‚ expectorant and antioxidant; helpful for damp lung conditions.
- Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenumgraecum): a gentle expectorant that alleviates mucous congestion in respiratory and waste elimination systems.
- Mullein (Verbascum thapsus): decongestant; reduces inflammation of mucous membranes; antitussive‚ expectorant for chest congestion‚ irritable coughs‚ and sore throat.
- Elecampane (Inula helenium): an antiseptic expectorant for chest congestion; stimulates liver function where antihistamines are produced; helps loosen phlegm.
- Poria Cocos Mushroom: helps regulate body fluids.
- Capsicum (Capsicum annuum): has vitamin C; a warming circulation stimulant to promote sweating and release excess mucous.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Marshmallow Rt.; Echinacea a. Rt.; Green Tea Lf.; Goldenseal Rt.; White Tea Lf.; White Pine Brk.; Bee Pollen; Sea Buckthorn Bry.; Acerola Cherry; Burdock Rt.; Licorice Rt.; Juniper Berry; Thyme Lf.; Parsley Rt.; Fenugreek Sd.; Mullein Lf.; Elecampane Rt.; Lobelia Lf.; Poria Cocos mushroom; Capsicum Annuum;
Other Ingredients: Vegetable-source magnesium stearate‚ vegetarian capsule (vegetable cellulose and water).
Take 1 - 2 caps daily as needed.
Consult a healthcare professional before use.
Allergy / Dietary Needs
- Gluten Free
- GMP Certification
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008