- MFG # 504083
- UPC # 363824550206
It’s always important to get a good night’s sleep. But it’s not so easy to do when you’ve got a cold or the flu. And a sore throat. And a pounding headache. And a runny nose — or a stuffy one that won’t let you breathe. But Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Night Time Cold & Flu relieves your worst cold and flu symptoms to help you get to sleep.
Maximum Strength Mucinex® Fast-Max® Night Time Cold & Flu:
- Relieves aches‚ fever & sore throat.
- Controls cough (liquid only).
- Relieves nasal congestion.
- Relieves runny nose & sneezing.
- Maximum Strength Formula.
Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestion.
- Minor aches and pains.
- Sore throat.
- Runny nose and sneezing.
- Temporarily reduces fever.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Active ingredients (in each caplet) / Purposes
Acetaminophen 325 mg / Pain reliever/fever reducer
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg / Antihistamine
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg / Nasal decongestant
Inactive Ingredients: Corn starch‚ croscarmellose sodium‚ crospovidone‚ FD&C Blue #1 aluminum lake‚ hypromellose‚ magnesium stearate‚ microcrystalline cellulose‚ polydextrose‚ polyethylene glycol‚ povidone‚ silicon dioxide‚ stearic acid‚ titanium dioxide‚ triacetin.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 2 caplets every 4 hours.
Children under 12 years of age: do not use.
Directions: Do not take more than directed (see Overdose warning). Do not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour period.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen.
Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- More than 6 doses in 24 hours‚ which is the maximum daily amount.
- With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe‚ persists for more than 2 days‚ is accompanied or followed by fever‚ headache‚ rash‚ nausea or vomiting‚ consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen‚ ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- For children under 12 years of age.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression‚ psychiatric‚ or emotional conditions‚ or Parkinson’s disease)‚ or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI‚ ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking‚ asthma‚ chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if:
- You are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
-Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed.
- Excitability may occur‚ especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Alcohol‚ sedatives‚ and tranquilizers may increase
- Avoid alcoholic drinks.
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Nervousness‚ dizziness or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain‚ nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days.
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding‚ ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose‚ get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Questions? 1-866-MUCINEX (1-866-682-4639)
You may also report side effects to this phone number.
Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.
Your question(s) and our corresponding answer(s) will not be confidential and will be posted publically on this specific product page.
Additionally, PureFormulas is unable to directly recommend products in relation to specific health conditions. Please contact your trusted healthcare practitioner for direct product recommendations.
If you have any general questions regarding orders or our policies and programs, please contact our Customer Happiness Team @ 1.800.383.6008