- MFG # 504040
- UPC # 363824600642
Give Your Little One Night Time Relief!
When your little one can’t sleep‚ no one can sleep. And when it’s more than one symptom that’s causing all the trouble‚ it’s time to get relief. It’s time for Children's Mucinex® Night Time Multi-Symptom Cold Liquid. Sneezing‚ stuffy or runny nose‚ headache‚ aches and pains‚ cough‚ fever.
This Children’s Mucinex® Product:
- Relieves stuffy nose
- Controls cough
- Relieves runny nose & sneezing
- Reduces fever
- Soothes sore throat
- Includes dosing cup
Active Ingredients (In each 10 ml) / Purposes
Acetaminophen 325mg / Pain reliever - fever reducer.
Diphenhydramine HCI 12.5mg / Antihistamine - cough suppressant.
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg / Nasal decongestant.
Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous citric acid‚ edetate disodium‚ FD&C Blue #1‚ FD&C Blue #1‚ FD&C #40‚ flavors‚ glycerin‚ propylene glycol‚ propyl gallate‚ purified water‚ sodium benzoate‚ sorbitol‚ sucralose‚ trisodium citrate dihydrate*‚ xanthan gum.
*May contain this ingredient.
Children 6 to under 12 years of age: 10 ml in dosing cup provided every 4 hours; do not give more than 5 doses in any 24-hour period. Children under 6 years of age: Do not use.
If needed‚ repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not give more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor. Measure only with dosing cup provided. Do not use dosing cup with other products. Dose as follows or as directed by a doctor.
Liver Warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes: More than 5 doses in 24 hours‚ which is the maximum daily amount. With other drugs containing acetaminophen.
Sore Throat Warning: If sore throat is severe‚ persists for more than 2 days‚ is accompanied or followed by fever‚ headache‚ rash‚ nausea‚ or vomiting‚ consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen‚ ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- To make a child sleepy.
- With any other drug containing diphenhydramine‚ even one used with the skin.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine‚ even one used on the skin.
- In a child who is taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression‚ psychiatric‚ or emotional conditions‚ or Parkinson's disease)‚ or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your child's prescription drug contains an MAOI‚ ask a doctor or pharmacist before giving this product.
Ask a doctor before use if your child has:
- Liver disease.
- High Blood pressure.
- A breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with asthma.
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- Heart disease.
- Thyroid disease.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if your child is:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
- Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product:
- Do not use more than directed (see overdose warning).
- Excitability may occur‚ especially in children.
- Marked drowsiness may occur.
- Sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness.
- Nervousness‚ dizziness‚ or sleeplessness occur.
- Pain‚ nasal congestion‚ or cough gets worse or lasts more than 5 days.
- Fever gets worse‚ or lasts more than 3 days.
- Redness or swelling is present.
- New symptoms occur.
- Cough comes back‚ or occurs with fever‚ rash‚ or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose Warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose‚ get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Do not refrigerate. Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F).
Ratings & ReviewsReview This Item Be the first to review this item.
Questions About This ItemAsk a Question
Please ask any questions you may have about this specific product in the field below.